• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Manchester United vs Arsenal | 09/04/06

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Senderos

• Flamini

• Gilberto

• Fabregas

• Hleb

• van Persie

• Adebayor

• Eboue

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Liberace

Kind of surprising that C.Ronaldo has failed to go past both Cygan and flamini in the last 2 meetings.

He kept doing skills and then passing it back, nothing dangerous from him.

Henry_Pires

I think all Arsenal players are not fit on that game.

Only lehman and gilberto are were fit.

If Senderos was fit, he can easily block Man U attack.

So, my MOTM will be Gilberto.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
awkwardly gilberto.

he played in the most unpopular position and still made it his forte against the manure.

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
Gilberto. The Brazilian stepped up with the added responsibilty of wearing the captain's armband and really led the team. Unfortunately for him, it was the others around him who didn't rise to the game as he did, and he was forced to stop the United onslaught through midfield single-handedly, making many tackles against Giggs, Ronaldo, Park and Rooney.

fanatic gooner

Gilberto by miles

I can not believe people are voting for Senderos.

I think that it is time to reinstate Sol.
Senderos is not good enough yet

fanatic gooner

Gilberto by miles

I can not believe people are voting for Senderos.

I think that it is time to reinstate Sol.

Senderos is not good enough yet

I'm conviced that Villareal will exploit that flank. Mark my words

Wenger14

Established Member
Tough call between Gilberto and Lehman, but I'll give it to Jens. Has been in tremendous form this season, was a reassuring presence in goal and made a good couple of saves. Definitely showed us why he's Germany's new No.1.

Captain

Established Member
Just out of interest, for those who voted for Lehmann;

did he really do anything more then you would expect of an international goalkeeper?

adjie

Gunner4Eva said:
Gilberto. The Brazilian stepped up with the added responsibilty of wearing the captain's armband and really led the team. Unfortunately for him, it was the others around him who didn't rise to the game as he did, and he was forced to stop the United onslaught through midfield single-handedly, making many tackles against Giggs, Ronaldo, Park and Rooney.

Amazingly, he did these tackles with just received one Yellow.
If he's still here, Paddy might earned two yellows for this game.

raphael_as

Just out of interest, for those who voted for Lehmann;

did he really do anything more then you would expect of an international goalkeeper?
You could just as easily turn that on it's head - did Gilberto really do anything more then you'd expect a world-cup winning DCM to do?

We're talking about a match where there were not many highlight performances for us, but I think most of us have acknowledged that Gilberto and Lehmann were the best of the bunch and that it was a toss-up between the two. So which one any individual decides was better is simply a matter of plonking your vote down on one or the other for whatever reason.....

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
How on earth could someone voted for van persie? I mean yes he tried to create something from the game but Gilberto or Lehmann or Eboue were much better than him in that match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom