• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Winter 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Is he a pure striker? I need a striker for FPL Draft so I will pick him up if thats the case (and no one below me realises him). If he's a mid I don't know if I would swap out my worst mids (Lookman and Soucek) for him.

Should be a striker but I’d be careful.

Got goals but was more involved in the hard graft like running the channels and winning aerial balls.

Also Hodgson doesn’t trust new signings all that much and he seems to rate the work Benteke is putting in.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Should be a striker but I’d be careful.

Got goals but was more involved in the hard graft like running the channels and winning aerial balls.

Also Hodgson doesn’t trust new signings all that much and he seems to rate the work Benteke is putting in.
My strikers are weak in draft, I have Bobby, Benteke and Giroud. I looked at this guy's stats and they look quite good. Has a decent amount of goals this season and got 17 in the bundesliga the season before last. Sometimes draft is about making calculated risks. You don't think theres a chance he becomes decently prolific for them?

edit: we should do an arsenalmania FPL draft next season. Not more than 8 people though.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

My strikers are weak in draft, I have Bobby, Benteke and Giroud. I looked at this guy's stats and they look quite good. Has a decent amount of goals this season and got 17 in the bundesliga the season before last. Sometimes draft is about making calculated risks. You don't think theres a chance he becomes decently prolific for them?

edit: we should do an arsenalmania FPL draft next season. Not more than 8 people though.

I’ve never played draft but it does sound interesting so I’d definitely be game.

Yeah tbf with those striking options he might be a decent punt :lol: could be rotated with Benteke and Ayew but he was good in the Bundesliga.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Is Upamecano no longer considered a good player?
He is a good prospect but ever since my expert evaluation that he is a very rash error prone player and Gabriel would be a far better choice the football world has finally taken notice.

Still likely to end up at a top club that needs a fast and athletic stat padding CB though.

Bigby3

What happend to Konaté? I remember people rating him just as high as upamecano and I think he is the same age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season
Top Bottom