• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Paul Pogba

Oh I thought I was posting in the Paul Pogba thread.

All I'm saying, those who claim they wan't to be the best, win the best player in the world award, like Pogba has done almost everytime he opens his mouth they go play for the best in the best leagues.

This is pure money move, which is not bad at all. But he is never going to win the best player in the world award there.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

All I'm saying, those who claim they wan't to be the best, win the best player in the world award, like Pogba has done almost everytime he opens his mouth they go play for the best in the best leagues.

This is pure money move, which is not bad at all. But he is never going to win the best player in the world award there.
Thanks for the clarification, I agree with this ballon d'or talk. Pogba has made the comments of being best etc. He is only 22 though, and I think at Real/Barca the challenge for that honor is much greater than being a focal centerpiece at a rising European power club. Messi/Ronaldo's shadow etc. At PSG, I could see that becoming Pogba's team should he go there which would factor in his decision. However, like you've stated Ligue 1 = poo. We'll see.

squiggle

I don't see a problem with him going to PSG. Ligue 1 isn't quite as strong as the Premier League or La Liga but it isn't a weak League (neither is Serie A).
PSG are likely to dominate Ligue 1 but that's not a certainty - Lyon could well win it this year. And anyway Bayern are usually likely to dominate the Bundesliga and who would claim that Ribery or Robben would have been better off playing in England? For clubs like that their main rivals are increasingly each other, rather than the other clubs in their leagues.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom