• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Paul Pogba

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Good young player, but he had the cheek to try and blackmail Fergie! no way that he'd leave Juve unless he got a significant wage increase and he's allegedly on a very decent wage already there. Also has had a good season and established himself as a French International - not happening.

Vela

Established Member
This won't happen in a million years, it's from The People but on the Mirror's website. Pogba's agent could be trying to get him a new contract. I still think he will end up at PSG one day.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
truth_hurts said:
Good young player, but he had the cheek to try and blackmail Fergie! no way that he'd leave Juve unless he got a significant wage increase and he's allegedly on a very decent wage already there. Also has had a good season and established himself as a French International - not happening.

If you're referring to saying he wanted to play or he'd leave for somewhere where he would start, I wouldn't really call that blackmail...

That's just a career choice. A lot would say he should have trusted Ferguson to develop him but sometimes it's just not right.

xinu

Saw him play for France and he was outstanding, easily the best player on pitch until he foolishly got himself sent off. Would be a fantastic signing but as others said see him using us as a stepping stone. The next Vieira on pitch and Anelka in career mess up

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
DanDare said:
truth_hurts said:

If you're referring to saying he wanted to play or he'd leave for somewhere where he would start, I wouldn't really call that blackmail...

That's just a career choice. A lot would say he should have trusted Ferguson to develop him but sometimes it's just not right.

So you would have been happy for Ox to do the same last year? who the hell was a teenage Pogba to demand Fergie start him at Man U?

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
truth_hurts said:
DanDare said:
truth_hurts said:

So you would have been happy for Ox to do the same last year? who the hell was a teenage Pogba to demand Fergie start him at Man U?

Ox got far more playing time than Pogba. And he was right to leave, last season Fungus played CBs and FBs in midfield and even went as far as calling Scholes out of retirement, and never even thought of giving Pogba minutes over the course of more than a year. Apparently he also broke his word with him, Pogba said something about Fungus telling him in 2011 that he would get more playing time by 2012.

Pogba does look like a difficult character, but he was spot on in his decision to leave Manure. How would you feel like playing for the reserves watching jokers like Anderson and Cleverley starting every week?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
First of all how manure sell player like that? i mean he is really powerful midfielder good talented player. he happy at Juve he played alot of games this season i don't think they will sell him.

Therapy Inc

Agreed. I just don't see why this would happen from Juve's or Pogba's POV. It's very possible that Arsenal can be considered a step down from Juve at the moment and we surely aren't going to be paying better wages.

pg1989

yousif_arsenal said:
First of all how manure sell player like that? i mean he is really powerful midfielder good talented player. he happy at Juve he played alot of games this season i don't think they will sell him.
Lol, he left and turned down their contract offer. Fergie wanted him to stay. They didn't sell.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Fantastic management by Fergie, that. Truly bewildering how someone so great can let Scholes and Giggs get so much playing at the expense of Pogba. 'Oh, but we won the league without him...', they'll say. Yeah, and where's Scholes and Giggs now? And how much you gotta spend on a decent midfielder? Mugs. :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/405208/Arsenal-and-Manchester-City-target-17m-former-United-Bosman-Paul-Pogba" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football ... Paul-Pogba</a>

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
yousif_arsenal said:
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/405208/Arsenal-and-Manchester-City-target-17m-former-United-Bosman-Paul-Pogba" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Reports on the continent suggest a €20 million (£17m) fee could be enough to make Juventus consider selling their number six, which would be all profit after they brought him in as a Bosman.

It is thought that the Gunners and City will submit a formal bid for Pogba in the coming weeks, after enquiring about the player's availability.
So we enquired about his availability and they said he's available at the right price?
City have signed Fernandinho so if there's even a 1% chance of us getting him then we need to try

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom