• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I stand by that. Lukaku has age on his side and suits a team that wants to play attractive football. Its no coincidence Aubas best games come where we sit deep and counter which is great IF we want to play like that but we dont.

Im still unsure as to whether its the right thing to do in extending Aubas deal.

That said, would be delighted to be proven wrong in the next 3 years.
Auba wins a golden boot with the least creative Arsenal side in decades and you're still not convinced about him.

His record speak for itself. This guy was Outscoring Lewandowski while they were both in the bundesliga FFS.

Ask any united fan and they'll tell you they'd prefer Auba. They all celebrated when Lukaku left

roz

Fake News Merchant
Auba wins a golden boot with the least creative Arsenal side in decades and you're still not convinced about him.

His record speak for itself. This guy was Outscoring Lewandowski while they were both in the bundesliga FFS.

Ask any united fan and they'll tell you they'd prefer Auba. They all celebrated when Lukaku left
Lewandowski is one of the greatest players of all time, he’s comfortably better than Aubemeyang. Its not about how many goals a player scores, its about how many matches you as a team win.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Im not trying to take away from Aubas season btw, the guy can be lethal and puts up consistently great numbers for goals, he deserves a cup for the end of the season.
Just not sure whether renewing is the right way to go here.

DasBootist

Im not trying to take away from Aubas season btw, the guy can be lethal and puts up consistently great numbers for goals, he deserves a cup for the end of the season.
Outré opinion, dude!

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

This what united fans are saying about him

Should have gotten him the summer that everyone was fawning over Lukaku and Morata. Was cheaper than those two as well.

Most lethal striker inside the penalty area since RVN.

I wanted us to sign him, but we went for Lukaku instead.

Incredible player

I think when we were linked with him befor he joined Arsenal I was dismissive because of his age, how wrong I was, arguably the best striker in the league. Arsenal's best piece of business this summer will be keeping hold of him.

He's the best finisher in the Premier League today. A three-
year deal is reasonable. Unless injuries catch up, he easily has two more years of top-quality football.

Last edited:

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Its not about how many goals a player scores, its about how many matches you as a team win.
:lol: So if Auba keep banging goals and the defense keep shïtting the bed, so somehow that's his fault?

A single player can not win us trophies. Winning trophies is a team effort.

So winning the world cup somehow made Mustafi a great player. Or Jesus winning the league with a dominant city team makes Jesus a better striker than Auba?

Anyway, like you said, it's you opinion.

Let's agree to disagree

Last edited:

roz

Fake News Merchant
This what united fans are saying about him
Since when do we care what united fans think?
The spoilt child of rich parents that will throw their 2 week old toys out of the pram to get the newer shiner toy.

roz

Fake News Merchant
:lol: So if Auba keep banging goals and the defense keep shïtting the bed, so somehow that's his fault?

So winning the world cup somehow made Mustafi a great player. Or Jesus winning the league with dominant city team makes Jesus a better striker than Auba.

Let's agree to disagree
Im not saying anything is Aubameyang’s fault. He’s had a good season and been one of our best players.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

So winning the world cup somehow made Mustafi a great player. Or Jesus winning the league with dominant city team makes Jesus a better striker than Auba.

Let's agree to disagree
You’re wasting your time.

You never enter a debate with someone who would prefer Lukaku over Auba.

They don’t like him now, they will never like him :lol:

roz

Fake News Merchant
I stand by what I said there is just nothing to discuss sometimes.

You don’t like him, you don’t like him *shrugs*
I do like him though?

He’s certainly proven to be more versatile than I gave him credit for previously and he’s had a good season which ended very nicely.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Its not about how many goals a player scores, its about how many matches you as a team win.

So let me get this straight. Arsenal can basically never have as good as striker as Juventus or Bayern, as those teams have won 8-9 years in a row in their series which mean they will have more wins than Arsenal now and likely in the future too as EPL is so tough.

Even if Arsenal buys Mbappe, Messi or such a player, and Arsenal will lose more than Bayern or Juve, so Mbappe or Messi will be worse than any striker that plays for those teams.

This logic is bullet-proof! Wow, I'm amazed!

roz

Fake News Merchant
So let me get this straight. Arsenal can basically never have as good as striker as Juventus or Bayern, as those teams have won 8-9 years in a row in their series which mean they will have more wins than Arsenal now and likely in the future too as EPL is so tough.

Even if Arsenal buys Mbappe, Messi or such a player, and Arsenal will lose more than Bayern or Juve, so Mbappe or Messi will be worse than any striker that plays for those teams.

This logic is bullet-proof! Wow, I'm amazed!
I never said that though did I?
Jesus everyone worship Aubameyang or eleSe....

DasBootist

As it stands he is the fastest Arsenal player to score 50 Premier League goals. Let us hope he reaches 100 (soonish)

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

No you just went off with some waffle starting with “let me get this straight”

No need to continue this "debate", I just pointed out how silly your sentence was in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season
Top Bottom