• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL Arsenal V Chelsea Sun 26th 16:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barney2k

Have a feeling Wenger's going to do something crazy like drop Giroud for Wele :eek:

I could see this happening too.

Would be a disaster but because Welbz is pacier it's the kind of move Wenger likes to make.

Giroud is an absolute essential for me in this game. His ariel threat, not just on goal, but also for bringing marauding midfielders into play is essential.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Have a feeling Wenger's going to do something crazy like drop Giroud for Wele :eek:

I know what you mean but after Reading I would be amazed. We need some strength and power in this game, Giroud gives us that. If Wenger starts Welbeck he will burn down the bridges he has repaired with disgruntled fans since Jan.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I don't see how its possible Wenger can drop Giroud for this after the form he's been in.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

So if all the Chelsea strikers are injured for the game, who do we think will play upfront? Hazard? Maybe Cesc at false 9?

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
All their strikers are injured? Well that's a big plus. Mourinho would probably have played a 10-0-0 formation anyway, tho.

Danskin

Established Member
Fábregas is probably going to play in the false nine role since all of their strikers are out with injuries.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Hazard would've been no where near the Player of the year award a few years ago. We need more quality back in the prem.

Gooner_Stu

Established Member
So if all the Chelsea strikers are injured for the game, who do we think will play upfront? Hazard? Maybe Cesc at false 9?

Or he might actually risk throwing a youth player on, Chelsea supporting friends at work reckon someone like Solanke, as technically Chelsea don't have to win. Otherwise its Hazard in that False #9 role or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, June 4

Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow could be acquired for little over €10m [The Athletic]

Other clubs believe Arsenal are in position to sign Benjamin Šeško [The Athletic]

Arsenal are not expected to pursue their interest in Bruno Guimaraes due to his £100m asking price [The Athletic]

Martin Zubimendi and Joao Neves are under consideration as potential signings in midfield [The Athletic]

Arsenal want £30m to sell Emile Smith Rowe, with several Premier League clubs interested [TBR Football]

Arsenal & AC Milan have approached & probed the environment of Girona winger Viktor Tsygankov (26), who has a €30m release clause [Diarioas]

Latest posts

Top Bottom