• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal v Leicester City | 11/08/17 19:45 BST | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,954
  • Views 185,857

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
PL is back and we have the first match @ home! The boys need to be ready to go and need to start strong. I expect a 2-0 win with a goal from Ramsey and Lacazette or Giroud. Özil to get both assists please.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Who is my avi?

WHO IS MY AVI?!

The reigning, defending, undisputed, IBF, WBA and WBC middleweight champion of the woooorllddddd! GENNADY TRIPLE G GOLOVKINNNNN!

The man who is going to destroy Canelo Alvarez next month. Get familiar bro ;).
Wow, those are a lot of titles. At least you get your trophy fix from one source

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
PL is back and we have the first match @ home! The boys need to be ready to go and need to start strong. I expect a 2-0 win with a goal from Ramsey and Lacazette or Giroud. Özil to get both assists please.

We have been at home for the last 6 opening games. we have won once. Having said that I think we'll win 3-0.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Really excited for this, it's been too long. Hopefully we'll get a convincing performance and most importantly the 3 points before the tricky couple of away games.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
What I expect is a semi comfortable win. I expect us to take our time in scoring while fluffing a couple of early chances and survive a few shaky moments in defense before putting the game away in the 2nd half.2-1 with a late goal conceded to make things unnecessarily nervy for the last few minutes. What I want is an absolute start to finish blood bath that finishes 6-0 with us putting the rest of the league on notice that we've woken up and are done f*cking about. I want 3 of those goals off of Lacazette's boot so that the league learns to be afraid of him. I want every team outside of the Manchester clubs and Chelsea to be genuinely afraid of coming to the Emirates. Then I want those clubs to learn that fear. That's what I want.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

What I expect is a semi comfortable win. I expect us to take our time in scoring while fluffing a couple of early chances and survive a few shaky moments in defense before putting the game away in the 2nd half.2-1 with a late goal conceded to make things unnecessarily nervy for the last few minutes. What I want is an absolute start to finish blood bath that finishes 6-0 with us putting the rest of the league on notice that we've woken up and are done f*cking about. I want 3 of those goals off of Lacazette's boot so that the league learns to be afraid of him. I want every team outside of the Manchester clubs and Chelsea to be genuinely afraid of coming to the Emirates. Then I want those clubs to learn that fear. That's what I want.

Yeah I am pretty fired up , there was pretty good balance between energy and with the side against Chelsea . Most important thing is we start fast .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Latest posts

Top Bottom