• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Aston Villa | Sunday 8th November| 19:15 GMT| Illegal Streams

Who’s the better keeper?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
WTF? Arsène was never 8th or 10th even when the fans were p!ssing all over him.

You don’t know what you got till it’s gone.

We have to live with our choices though, not happy with Arteta right now, but he has potential. We must back him this season regardless.

Ashybashy86

Arteta is too arrogant, think's strolling into a top prem league job with the backing of Pep is enough to warrant you 25 years like wenger.

If he's this crap against Sp**s and leeds he needs to do 1
Haven't bothered logging in for a while because I got tired of complaining about the same stuff. Just wanted to tell you you're spot on. I've been saying he's not it for a while, and don't see what everyone else sees in him, but hey.

Anyway, taking a long break. Hope the board wise up soon.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Players need fining 3 weeks wages for that **** show. They shouldn't get away with this.

Aubameyang has been useless, Lacazette couldn't hold his dinner, never mind the ball.

Willian was daylight fraud.

Pepe was a Raul special.
He looks like he's definitely held his dinner and several other people's, the useless lump.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
How low this club has fallen.

All we have to hang on to nowadays is St totteringhams day, and even that isn't guarenteed no more.

We're a long long long way back from glory days. We could finish bottom half this season, jesus christ. changes need to happen or it's a dark dark future.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Difficult when the bloke doesn't have the tools though

And Emery did?

We are a bad inconsistent lot and that's the way it will stay. Were you 100% convinced we would win today? I actually said to friends that this Arsenal team goes and beats United and then gets beat at home by Villa. We have seen this video for about the last 5-6 years. Maybe getting a decent draw at Old Trafford and then getting beat by Swansea.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
I'm not sure how he expects us to create without any dribblers and purely rehearsed movement. We move the ball really slowly and we take alot of touches. Moving the ball from Tierney to Bellerin after we went 1 -0, Tierney took 3 touches, Gabriel 3, Holding 6 and Bellerin 4. What's the point in doing rondos if you are unwilling to move the ball within 2 touches.

I’d say Pepe and Ceballos are dribblers. The only better on our team could be Nelson.

OSBK

Established Member
No. How about stop playing Auba out of position!

Auba did go central in the game, he then went out wide because mings was smashing him.

Auba to central doesnt fix this problem. Playing auba at cf today and not laca wouldnt have changed anything. If we cant get the ball to auba in the right situations it doesnt matter where we play him.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
And Emery did?

We are a bad inconsistent lot and that's the way it will stay. Were you 100% convinced we would win today? I actually said to friends that this Arsenal team goes and beats United and then gets beat at home by Villa. We have seen this video for about the last 5-6 years. Maybe getting a decent draw at Old Trafford and then getting beat by Swansea.

I haven’t been 100% convince we would win a game in 11 years.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Auba did go central in the game, he then went out wide because mings was smashing him.

Auba to central doesnt fix this problem. Playing auba at cf today and not laca wouldnt have changed anything. If we cant get the ball to auba in the right situations it doesnt matter where we play him.

With our tactics, Auba is not strong enough gg to CF for us in the premier league.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Funny how people bring "Arteta doesn't have the tools etc"...

Emery was never backed in the market, he never had any tools to begin with, atleast Arteta got his first choice CB and midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom