• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Blackburn | 14/12/03

Jinn

Established Member
It might pay to put Captital Gold on anyway - sometimes they broadcast games without advertising them.

SydneyGunnerFan

the game is going to star very soon is anyone worried about this game more then other well im not im confident that we r going to win this match and we should win it by 2 or 3 goals

so tell me is anyone worried about this game or not really??

johe

Usually I have a gut feeling ahead of a game, but this time I don't have one and I didn't against Loko either. Maybe that's a good sign? :wink:

flotz

blakburn game

no surprise
lehmann
toure campbell cygan cole
ljungberg gilberto vieira pires
db10 henry
subs: stack keown edu parlour kanu

Andrew

Team News - No Suprises

Blackburn: Friedel; Babbel, Short, Todd, Gresko; Emerton, Ferguson, Tugay, Neill; Yorke, Gallagher (Subs - Enckelman, Flitcroft, Cole, Reid, Baggio)

Arsenal: Lehmann; Toure, Campbell, Cygan, Cole; Ljungberg, Vieira, Gilberto, Pires; Bergkamp, Henry (Subs - Stack, Keown, Parlour, Edu, Kanu)

Only real thing to note for me is that Cygan has again been chosen ahead of Keown. Lauren is still out injured. And Ali is not on the bench.

JazzG

Established Member
Some superb work by toure, skinned that blackburn player and bergkamp will a typically cool finish to slot it past their goalkeeper

A nervy opening but a lovely goal

1-0 :D

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom