• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Blackburn | 14/12/03

DOls

they keep calling offside against us very often
and arsenal.com says some of them a debatable

DOls

looks like Cygan has improved a lot and he's having
another good game

I didn't use to trust him, but he convinces me otherwise
more often now

SydneyGunnerFan

what a game so far i reacon the best player out there is toure and freddie, pires had a good shot thathit the post and we were unlucky not to score anymore goals. We are playing well and cant wait till the second half

A

Anonymous

gilberto **** again, and we need a decent ****ing striker someone who cab head and shoot straight.

Another struggle for Arsenal and i can see blackburn coming back , because we cannt kill the game

Pires is playing well , and again Kolo amazing. Vieria needs more games

Taozhe

Toure is having a damn good game today as well. Gilberto is the one underperforming at the moment though ..

Andrew

We could have been more up.

Toure's making it look easy at right back. Did brilliantly to set up the first goal, Bergkamp with a nice finish.

Ljungberg very lively and my MOTM so far. Pires is also playing well. He was unlucky to hit the post but had two headed chances he could have done better with. Henry's in the mood, even tried to copy Bergkamp's goal against Newcastle in 2001/2002... :eek: Cygan is playing very well at centre back. Lehmann's claiming all the balls. Vieira and Gilberto aren't playing their best though.

Can't help thinking Blackburn are going to score but I think we could score several more if we want. The way it's going it looks like a win.

And that linesman must be blind. Twice he called Henry and Bergkamp off-side when they were on, and another was questionable. The ref doesn't really seem in our favour and IMO rather stupidly gave Gilberto his first yellow card of the Premiership. Never in a million years was that a yellow card, even the free-kick was debatable.

Jinn

Established Member
henry_14 said:
gilberto **** again, and we need a decent f****g striker someone who cab head and shoot straight.

Another struggle for Arsenal and i can see blackburn coming back , because we cannt kill the game

Pires is playing well , and again Kolo amazing. Vieria needs more games

At least we're up. I'd rather be in our position than Blackburn's.

Taozhe

Scary though. Blackburn had two decent chances and didnt take it. Lets hope we wont be punished for not taking the chances :)

n_henry

Come on Titi! Score one. :D

I heard Vieira pretty much squandered a sitter of a chance... :shock:

Andrew

VCC said:
Just a question. What does Gilberto have to do to please some of you?

I think Gilberto's getting unfair crticism. He has so far done his job well. Lost the ball once or twice but nothing came from it. And he's not the only one to lose it, Vieira has lost it more IMO. But it seems some people only want to remember Gilberto's mistakes.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom