• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Charlton Athletic | 18/03/06

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Ratinho said:
by the way a friend told me that he saw henry was furious with adebayor.

why? anyone saw it?

Just an incident where he couldn't make up his mind whether to sqaure to Henry or shoot, and the chance went.

Nothing incident, Thierry annoyed at the time, all over now.

haha same old henry...

thanks mate!

Reyes(9)

kanooo said:
Reyes(9) said:
COme on Birmingham !! :D

Like I've said before, I'm more worried about Bolton than ****.

I have a feeling that **** could even lose against Birmingham today.

Yeah ok,But if **** lose or drew we will be 4th foe the time being and this will lift our confidence high ..Bolton has Man.u and Chelsea soo hopefully they'll stop them ..And we'll continue to be 4th ..

xaiver

bojed said:
RocktheCasbah said:
bojed said:
by the way if anyone has links for our goals, i would appreciate it if you can post it here or PM me as i couldnt watch the match just now *damn*

I'm sure you know very well by now goal clips are not allowed on this site.

Why, then, are you asking for them to be posted?

i meant links for them to be downloaded.. not actual links that show streams... or are those downloadable videos banned too?

hmmm guess i din read this b4 i posted.
sorry guys!
i dun wan to get myself banned after registering for a new account!
do let me know abt this!

Reyes(9)

>YounGunner< said:
That was funny when Henry punched the ground.

Moment of madness by Adebayor but made up for it with a goal.

It remind me when he(Henry) went furious at Lauren it was against Man.ure and was a very easy chance ..

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
xaiver said:
bojed said:
RocktheCasbah said:
bojed said:
by the way if anyone has links for our goals, i would appreciate it if you can post it here or PM me as i couldnt watch the match just now *damn*

i meant links for them to be downloaded.. not actual links that show streams... or are those downloadable videos banned too?

sorry guys!
do let me know abt this!

well you could actually be banned for those in bold too :D

tgr

>YounGunner< said:

ades shots arent great and he gets a lot of shots from his hard work. i think he is a decent striker we have.

xaiver

bojed said:
xaiver said:
bojed said:
RocktheCasbah said:
bojed said:

sorry guys!
do let me know abt this!

ok! Proper english i supposed!
Will watch my language on this forum.

Anyway, hopping for a Sp**s draw so we can stay on 4th as I do not think Birmingham will not win Sp**s. unless we have a few lucky own goals! :twisted:

kanooo

>YounGunner< said:

Saturdays are my working days and I always miss out Arsenal matches if it falls on Saturdays (unless I sneak out for a break and watch it outside sometimes).

Read about the punching incident. I can imagine that it's only Henry and it's only natural although I'm not sure what Ade did to piss him off.

Also read that it was a tap in again from Ade. This guy loves to score tap-in goals, doesn't he?

Btw, I hope Henry didn't injure his hand by the punching incident. We have too many injuries that you never know if he could be injured that way as well.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
xaiver said:
bojed said:
xaiver said:
bojed said:
RocktheCasbah said:
bojed said:

sorry guys!
do let me know abt this!

ok! Proper english i supposed!
Will watch my language on this forum.

Anyway, hopping for a **** draw so we can stay on 4th as I do not think Birmingham will not win ****. unless we have a few lucky own goals! :twisted:

one from keane and another from jenas would be sweet :lol:

kamikaze80

Established Member
South_London_SW2 said:
someone obviously werent alive in the bergkamp glory days
tony adams is a legend too and if he came on, we'd sing for him too. doesnt mean he should play. dennis is past it, we know it, he knows it, his teammates know it; i'm sure to a certain extent morale goes down when he comes on because his teammates know he's not really useful out there anymore. i dont think its disrespectful to say that at 36 years old, even a player of bergkamp's quality is no longer effective; youre confusing what he was for what he is.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
South_London_SW2 said:
attempting to be amusing? i dont find anything ive said funny. ive just be stating facts.

facts, mate? if you were dealing with facts, you would prove to yourself that DB doesnt deserve to start these days.. he has created nothing and finished nothing since last season... he is a good influence on RvP, but other than that, offers little that someone else cannot these days

South_London_SW2

Ok maybe i was wrong . i just got anoyed at people slating dennis cause he is a genius . i think he has still got it though but he just cant put a run together .

sorry

nazo

Established Member
South_London_SW2 said:
Ok maybe i was wrong . i just got anoyed at people slating dennis cause he is a genius . i think he has still got it though but he just cant put a run together .

sorry

Was a genius and he is past it. We will always remember him but these days i think we have better players that can take his place.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
mood said:
About Bergkamp.

He should've retired last season. Remember his excellent form towards the end of last season? he would've been better off remembered as that.

This season has been a waste for him.
I like the man but, I have to agree he should have gone out on a high. This season has not been good for him unfortunately, I just hope he does some good before he bows out. :wink:

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom