• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Manchester United | 21/01/07

otfgoon

Established Member
Captain said:
DC Gunner said:
I personally don't like flamini too much, but got to say that I did not see commit many mistakes, Hleb on the other hand looked slow for this kind of game, and we definitely looked like needing a rosicky type player on that side as well

He didn't make mistakes because the game passed him by. He was barely involved.

If you get to watch the game again, take note of Hleb's contribution in the first half and watch what is happening with Rosicky and Flamini. I think you'll change your mind.

Erm not true at all. I thought he done the defensive work brillaintly, actually winning the ball several times rather than running past players like a headless chicken like he usually does. Im not Flamini's biggest fan, infact I critisise as much as anyone but credit where credits due, he did well on sunday.

KingReyes

Established Member
Just got to see a replay of the game since Sunday.

What Jens did at the end when he caught the ball and fell to the ground claiming he was injured! LMAO!!

:lol:

Nutsy

Established Member
KingReyes said:
Just got to see a replay of the game since Sunday.

What Jens did at the end when he caught the ball and fell to the ground claiming he was injured! LMAO!!

:lol:

it's mad Jens and this is a manc game, there's always SOMETHING! :D we dont call em Mad Jens for nothin' eh :lol:

Biggus

Established Member
YuenBiaoFan said:
When?

I certainly don't remember any VDS saves akin to Jens' first half injury time ones.

But we had more shots and more possession I think.

So who deserved what?

In the first half he was s**t, NO first touch, consistently losing the ball, passing the ball to VDS from acute 30 yard angles, the usual tricks and flicks from him that haven't come off.

Have you ever played this game?
You need to get your nose out of the computer and get your knees dirty.

It doesn't matter who had more % possession......
It doesn't matter who created more chances.......
It doesn't matter how much time should be added on....
It doesn't matter which bloody goalkeeper had most saves to make.......
The only statistic that matters is we scored 2 and they scored 1. :roll:

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten
Top Bottom