• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Sheffield United | 23/09/06

been

boys i hate to be a grumpy little **** but im very superstious and i whenever predictions are made they turn out the opposite of what we said

let me break it down

vs villa everyone was like comfortable 3-0

vs man city everyone was like ya were gonna blow em out 5-0

vs boro everyone was like ya there struggling henry to get a hat trick or 8-0

vs man u everyone was like i think we will lose or were palying for the draw or o boy we are missing titi we will lose surely

save the predictions im VERY superstitous

patrick42uk

Established Member
early goal and its game over. the confidence from OT plus the full week's training we will have gives me great hope of winning this game. not winning will be as big a disaster as losing to man u, as ames points out.

James

Established Member
With the form Rosicky is in, now is the time to give him a prolonged spell on the left wing.

dublingunner

Established Member
SU probably won't even come out to attempt to score one goal. They're going to try and do what every team other than Manu has done and block up the supply route.

We have to use the big pitch properly. I didn't understand Wenger saying after Boro that we still had to figure it out. Surely it's simple enough, push out wide to create spaces and use the length of the pitch to put balls behind the back 4 for us to run onto.

Anyway, if we can't do it against this team, then we really do need a plan B for teams who won't play against us. I'm optimistic as ever, after the 1st goal, the floodgates should open. What the hell, I'll go for Henry to shut all the idiots up with a hat-trick. 5-0 with one for Rosicky and one for Baptista to get off the mark.

gun4glory

been said:
boys i hate to be a grumpy little s**t but im very superstious and i whenever predictions are made they turn out the opposite of what we said

let me break it down

vs villa everyone was like comfortable 3-0

vs man city everyone was like ya were gonna blow em out 5-0

vs boro everyone was like ya there struggling henry to get a hat trick or 8-0

vs man u everyone was like i think we will lose or were palying for the draw or o boy we are missing titi we will lose surely

save the predictions im VERY superstitous
Sheffield are gonna fcuking hammer us!

gun4glory

dublingunner said:
SU probably won't even come out to attempt to score one goal. They're going to try and do what every team other than Manu has done and block up the supply route.

We have to use the big pitch properly. I didn't understand Wenger saying after Boro that we still had to figure it out. Surely it's simple enough, push out wide to create spaces and use the length of the pitch to put balls behind the back 4 for us to run onto.

Anyway, if we can't do it against this team, then we really do need a plan B for teams who won't play against us. I'm optimistic as ever, after the 1st goal, the floodgates should open. What the hell, I'll go for Henry to shut all the idiots up with a hat-trick. 5-0 with one for Rosicky and one for Baptista to get off the mark.
Why do you get the impression that we need Henry to prove us wrong... He's done nothing wrong! He's not fit! Fair enough... When he gets fit, he'll be brilliant again!

patrick42uk

Established Member
look around world football. there are a few big players yet to find form since the world cup. henry will be fine. its natural that people get on his back when he doesnt score/perform. it happens all the time and every time he answers back.

dos1986

Established Member
The last two times we won 1-0 at man u, we won the league 1998 - overmars and 2001 - wiltord - where we clinched the title.This win is a sign. We will beat sheffield and its a four point gap. GAME ON I say I backed ous €60 at 22-1 on betfair and all Ill say to the boys is don't think you are, know you are.

Rodelero

sabret00the said:
Rodelero said:
Another Anti-Henry post! Congratulations.
he was being pro-henry, learn to read sarcasm :|

i expect to destroy them.

Yeh you're right :l

Guess i was so attuned to the constant Henry-Bash on the Manutd Match.

*Holds hands up*

yankeegooner

patrick42uk said:
early goal and its game over. the confidence from OT plus the full week's training we will have gives me great hope of winning this game. not winning will be as big a disaster as losing to man u, as ames points out.

When we score first, we're undefeated. As long as we play Rosicky in the middle of the pitch, I think we win easily.

Like someone stated in a previous post, I think that Sheffield United are going to block-up the supply lines.

If we can use their fear of our attacking prowess (let henry or Rosicky draw attention), then we can probably use a through ball to sneak in a defender(LB, DMF, or RB) on the run for the first goal.

Gallas or Gilberto for the first goal IMO. After the first goal we can just kick it around the park for a bit and peck at their defenses. Whether or not we open the flood gates depends on Sheffield pushing forward or entrenching themselves in their own half.

However; If Sheffield do not press forward then I feel that it would be safe for us to play on the defensive because they will look for errors in our passing and try to counter-attack off a break.

if we can beat Man U at Old Trafford, i cant see any problems to win this match...there are struggling rite now...we have to score first..if they did score first, expect them to pack up their own half , every players behind ball and wasting every single time...expect we to win VERY
impresively and catch up with PORTSMOUTH!

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom