• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs T*ttenham Hotspur | Sunday, Nov. 6th - 12:00 GMT| BT Sport 1

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finesse

I fear we may not have all of Santi Hector Nacho and Theo back. In principle maybe Santi may not be back. Then Xhaka should come in. The boys need no encouragement for this one. We have it all to win the game. Nevertheless I am just certain no matter what they do we would respond. This team has a lot of character if they have to come from behind.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I have a good feeling about this one. The team will be well up for it. Hoping Sp**s lose their CL game today and then we really kill their morale by beating them as well. We have an extra day here as well so hoping that will help us even more. Lastly, I hope Santi is back for this one along with Hector and Theo please :)

GoonerBoy19

They are very strong defensively, and will be probably setup for not loosing the game and trying to nick a goal on the break. I hope we start the game like we did with Chelsea earlier this season.

Mike Vinna

I really hope we revert to Sanchez up top and two actual wingers on either side of him. No Giroud or Ramsey please :(

Cech

Bellerin - Mustafi - Koscielny - Gibbs

Xhaka - Coquelin

Theo - Özil - Iwobi

Alexis

Bench: Ospina, Gabriel, Jenkinson, Elneny, Ramsey, Ox, Giroud
I think we can cope with missing Monreal, Theo and maybe even Santi because they have adequate replacements. Bellerin's absence would be a massive blow, though. Jenko would give it his all but he's simply not of the same quality.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
They are very strong defensively, and will be probably setup for not loosing the game and trying to nick a goal on the break. I hope we start the game like we did with Chelsea earlier this season.
They don't really play a low block though. They press aggressively up field. They will come to play.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
DO NOT START GIROUD. DO NOT START GIROUD. DO NOT START GIROUD. DO NOT START GIROUD. DO NOT START GIROUD. DO NOT START GIROUD. DO NOT START GIROUD. DO NOT START GIROUD. DO NOT START GIROUD. NOT START GIROUD. DO NOT START GIROUD. DO NOT START GIROUD. DO NOT START GIROUD. DO NOT START GIROUD. NOT START GIROUD. DO NOT START GIROUD. DO NOT START GIROUD. DO NOT START GIROUD. DO NOT START GIROUD. DO NOT START GIROUD. DO NOT START GIROUD. DO NOT START GIROUD. DO NOT START GIROUD. DO NOT START GIROUD. DO NOT START GIROUD.
This. Along with Ramsey.

I'm not nervous about the game only nervous about the lineup.

If Giroud and Ramsey start all excitement I have for this match go out the window.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
They are going to try and target Santi yet again I reckon. Cutting off our supply as we look to play out from the back.

Its important we are aware of this, and go for what has worked for us so far this season, mobility throughout the side.

Its also understanding that we will be pressed to death, and we must be ready for this. We cannot allow them to do to us what they did to City. We must remain on the front foot for most of this game.

And Giroud to come on when they are tired at the back. It is tremendously difficult to play against him, and more so when he is fresh and your arent.

SYS

Xhaka will be a great option for such games once he settles down and tones down. Those xhakabooms can be game changers as well

STYLEZ

Just hope we show up.

Next 3 games so crucial to our season a win at home against Sp**s would be an excellent start a wobble and I can see Utd & Psg getting something from us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom