• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs T*ttenham Hotspur | Sunday, Nov. 6th - 12:00 GMT| BT Sport 1

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SYS

Draw will be a setback in keeping pace with City,Pool and Chelsea. Sp**s and Utd are very likely to finish outside of CL spots and we should beat them if we are serious about challenging

YaGunnersYa

Too much is made of the Cazorla performance last season. Was he not sick and a doubt to start anyway? The guy is better than anything Sp**s had in midfield that day and is still better than what they have today. One performance when he was clearly ill doesnt change anything. He will shut alot of the drama queens up no doubt.

At the same time, we arent killing Sp**s. They are unbeaten and far from awful. If we play like we have done in the big games recently I expect a win however. Sanchez will be key.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Too much is made of the Cazorla performance last season. Was he not sick and a doubt to start anyway? The guy is better than anything Sp**s had in midfield that day and is still better than what they have today. One performance when he was clearly ill doesnt change anything. He will shut alot of the drama queens up no doubt.

At the same time, we arent killing Sp**s. They are unbeaten and far from awful. If we play like we have done in the big games recently I expect a win however. Sanchez will be key.

Spot on! Anyone who brings up Cazorla's performance last season is a *****, I remember he was a doubt a few hours before the game because he had an illness but played anyways.

It'd be excellent if he could start on Sunday, it'd be a MASSIVE boost.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Good news on dembele and sissoko. We struggle when players drive at our defence putting the team on the back foot. These two are particularly good at it and both physically strong. Them out of the team will definitely blunt their ability to do damage on the break.

As I saw with Bayer over both games. Sp**s can be pressed and will lose the ball and give us chances. We have to go out all guns blazing!

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
This looks like a good time for Arsenal to get Sp**s.

They've dropped points in their last couple of games and have Dembele out. Even if Kane is back, he'll be way off the pace. Janssen looks unconvincing. Some of their AMs seem to have lost form. Arsenal have an extra days rest and it looks like they have 4 first-teamers coming back after injury lay-offs that suggest they might be more useful as rest, than harmful in terms of requiring rehabilitation.

That said, there's a reason that Sp**s are unbeaten and I believe the goal that Leicester scored against them was the first from open play this season? They have a quality defence and Arsenal struggled to break down Boro. They've been jaded in certain matches and Alexis and Özil have been played a bit too much to this point so they'll need to hope that Alexis will be back to his A game

A low scoring draw 0-0 or 1-1, or Arsenal edging it 1-0 seem the most likely outcomes.

If the 4 players expected to be back are indeed back, there could be a big call to make about who doesn't make the bench between Xhaka/Elneny/The Left-Back who doesn't start

Cech
Bellerin Mustafi Koscielny Gibbs
Coq Cazorla(Xhaka)
Ox Özil Iwobi
Alexis

Bench: Ospina, Gabriel, Monreal, Xhaka(Elneny), Ramsey, Walcott, Giroud

carlito'sway

Established Member
This looks like a good time for Arsenal to get Sp**s.

They've dropped points in their last couple of games and have Dembele out. Even if Kane is back, he'll be way off the pace. Janssen looks unconvincing. Some of their AMs seem to have lost form. Arsenal have an extra days rest and it looks like they have 4 first-teamers coming back after injury lay-offs that suggest they might be more useful as rest, than harmful in terms of requiring rehabilitation.

That said, there's a reason that Sp**s are unbeaten and I believe the goal that Leicester scored against them was the first from open play this season? They have a quality defence and Arsenal struggled to break down Boro. They've been jaded in certain matches and Alexis and Özil have been played a bit too much to this point so they'll need to hope that Alexis will be back to his A game

A low scoring draw 0-0 or 1-1, or Arsenal edging it 1-0 seem the most likely outcomes.

If the 4 players expected to be back are indeed back, there could be a big call to make about who doesn't make the bench between Xhaka/Elneny/The Left-Back who doesn't start

Cech
Bellerin Mustafi Koscielny Gibbs
Coq Cazorla(Xhaka)
Ox Özil Iwobi
Alexis

Bench: Ospina, Gabriel, Monreal, Xhaka(Elneny), Ramsey, Walcott, Giroud

Ox? o_Oo_O... He is not starting over Theo. No way Jose.
Nacho is starting as well. No question about it.
He should be happy if there is a seat on the bench for him. :lol:

N

NotAUserName

I just hope our players aren't as confidence as you lot or else we'll be in for a surprise.

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
Ox? o_Oo_O... He is not starting over Theo. No way Jose.
Nacho is starting as well. No question about it.
He should be happy if there is a seat on the bench for him. :lol:

I think it's a tough call between the wide players, the two left-backs, and several players for the bench spots.

Gibbs is the man in possession at left back. Ox is the man in possession at right wing. After Arsenal returned to winning ways against Sunderland, I'd like to see these two players retain their places. I think, despite Ox's lack of consistency at present, he offers that extra bit of penetration and dynamic invention that could settle a low scoring game.

Walcott will be eager to get off the bench and make an impact no doubt.

Neo-Harambist

Honestly can't decide who to play in midfield and up front. We really do have some superb options.

We could go with any combination of Elneny, Coquelin, Xhaka, Cazorla, Ramsey, Özil, Iwobi, Alexis, Walcott, Chamberlain and Giroud and I'd still be confident of a solid win.

Saikung

I think the key for this game is the defense. Kostafi can pass the ball really well but lately they have been making wayward passes one too many.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom