• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs T*ttenham Hotspur | Sunday, Nov. 6th - 12:00 GMT| BT Sport 1

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

goonerwarsh

Established Member
They are going to try and target Santi yet again I reckon. Cutting off our supply as we look to play out from the back.

Its important we are aware of this, and go for what has worked for us so far this season, mobility throughout the side.

Its also understanding that we will be pressed to death, and we must be ready for this. We cannot allow them to do to us what they did to City. We must remain on the front foot for most of this game.

And Giroud to come on when they are tired at the back. It is tremendously difficult to play against him, and more so when he is fresh and your arent.

Exactly, how they set themselves up against City is precisely how they'll play against us. It worked last year at the Emirates too, we got really dominated in that game until the last ten when we sneaked an equaliser and then put them on the back foot.

I think how well we do in this game will depend on how we approach it, if we start like we did last night then it will be over before half time.

Finesse

Sp**s will come and try to press us right high up the pitch to stop our build up. They would stick to this routine as soon as we are in possession. Their objective will be to close us down and win balls high up the pitch in our half and hurt us. Therefore the game will rest on how our centre backs can play out of defence using the fullbacks and midfielders. The passing must be quick and crisp with a lot of movement.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Wish this was at WHL tbh. Better to get tough away grounds over with.
We need to win as we cant let our home form be our undoing again this season. Already dropped points at home twice, a third time in 6 home games would be terrible

N

NotAUserName

Need both Xhaka and Santi for this. They bullied Santi last season and he had to be taken off at half time. I'd go with:
Cech - Bellerin, Mustafi, Koscielny, Gibbs - Cazorla, Xhaka, Coquelin - Walcott, Sanchez, Özil.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
This gon' be good...

Fully expect a tough game. If we play like we did against Chelsea, I think it'll be a win... Trouble is how we start this, think this has us a bit more on the edge than Chelsea.

Having Hector and Theo back is imperative.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I hope we are back to our regular attack for this game. We have to have the pace right across the front, it changes everything in terms of us breaking and the way the other team plays. Much as I like and admire Giroud, I want him back on the bench with Walcott Alexis Iwobi/Ox causing havoc.

I'm concerned with Xhaka and his tackling. He was at it again vs Ludo but he also scored so its difficult to know what to do with him, we cant afford to go down to 10 men.

Also hoping Bellerin and Monreal are back and Santi is ready to at least start.

---------------------Cech
Bellerin----Mustafi-----Kos----Monreal
---------------Coq------Santi
Walcott-----------Özil--------------Iwobi
--------------------Alexis

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I really hope we stuff these Cvnts but im going for draw then go Feck jose up at OT!!

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
The ****s are dreading this game going by the comments in the post-match vs. Leverkusen thread. Dembele might be out, Kane and Alderweireld are a doubt. They got pushed back and when pressed, they were nothing.

Let's beat these lot, their unbeaten run in the PL has gone on for too long, let's create a gap of 6 points between us and keep 3 points at the Emirates!

Cech
Bellerin Mustafi Koscielny Monreal
Coquelin Xhaka
Walcott Özil Iwobi
Alexis

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
We'll beat this lot if we play to our potential & they play anything like they are at the moment. We'll stick at least two past them. In fact we could give them a good pasting if we have all our guns going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom