• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Tottenham | 02/12/06

Alfonso

Established Member
pompey? Come on man, we dont have to worry about Pompey(touch wood).

How many points are we behind Chelsea now?

:lol:

jay-d

Established Member
1970*Gooner said:
I am amazed at all the negative comments from people on this forum, for feck sake there ain't no pleasing some people, I wonder why they bother to support the team at all.
My thoughts exactly. We beat the **** 3-0 and there ae complaints. WTF is that about!?!

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
jay-d said:
1970*Gooner said:
I am amazed at all the negative comments from people on this forum, for feck sake there ain't no pleasing some people, I wonder why they bother to support the team at all.
My thoughts exactly. We beat the **** 3-0 and there ae complaints. WTF is that about!?!
If we had a team as bad as the spuds them we could have a good moan. :lol:

nazo

Established Member
Alfonso said:
pompey? Come on man, we dont have to worry about Pompey(touch wood).

How many points are we behind Chelsea now?

:lol:

We're 13 points behind ManU too.
Go Boro' GO.

If Boro' do us a favour and win, i'm going to start a party here. 3-0 win against the **** is already a good reason for celebrations.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
we're 3rd for the moment!

f*ck yeah (how sad but at this rate every little thing needs a celebration LOL)

Alfonso

Established Member
bazza_afc said:
The ovation Ade got when he was subbed was a fantastic moment.

That's going to give him so much belief for the future. Remember he said before he felt nervous playing in the Emirates. So today may done him wonders for his confidence.

YuenBiaoFan

Established Member
6 pointer next weekend with who, IMO, we need to keep near of as they will start running off with 1st and things could look immeasurably better next Sunday.

Or not if a loss on Weds is followed by a loss on Sunday :lol:

1970*Gooner

Established Member

It would be nice if the manure lost as well but that might be asking too much, still one can hope.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

YuenBiaoFan said:
6 pointer next weekend with who, IMO, we need to keep near of as they will start running off with 1st and things could look immeasurably better next Sunday.

Think beautiful thoughts we will win em both. :D

Rohit

Established Member
Watching Eboue go down hurt,get up and have a go at Malbranque,i think and then go down again was funny.
Eboue can be irritating at times.

Alfonso

Established Member
YuenBiaoFan said:

Chelsea havent lost a league game at home under Mourinho.

Do you beleive in law of averages?

I do.

Anyway, Porto to worry about first.

YuenBiaoFan

Established Member
They'll drop points over xmas, imo we want to finish 2nd we need to get to and keep as close to chelsea as possible and not worry about manure

lagos

Established Member
1970*Gooner said:
It would be nice if the manure lost as well but that might be asking too much, still one can hope.

only if chelsea do as well. 'cos if we can't win it then I don't want chelsea winning it again

1970*Gooner

Established Member

lagosgooner said:
1970*Gooner said:

only if chelsea do as well. 'cos if we can't win it then I don't want chelsea winning it again
Although it pains me to say this I cough cough hope the cough choke choke Manure win it before the plastics. :shock:

goonerwarsh

Established Member
Adebayor worked so hard today it's untrue. Dawson and King had a hard hard game. They were livd after the goals.

So so happy, and our stadium finally got itself an atmosphere!! Happy days :)

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom