• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Aston Villa 2 - 4 Arsenal | Saturday, February 18 | KO: 12:30 GMT | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
FpPvxBPX0AU03sh

@Trilly

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Do people actually watch others responding to a live game instead of watching the game itself on a dodgy illegal stream like a normal, well-adjusted person?

When Utd were going through their rough patch I used to have their games up on the telly and Goldbridge on my phone just to drink his tears.

I’m not well adjusted though…

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I'm sorry, but this is offensive. You know who else isn't from North London? Arsène Wenger. Thierry Henry. Dennis Bergkamp.

Arsenal is a global club now. And there's a beautiful thread somewhere on this board asking people to tell their stories about how they fell in love with the club, and none of those stories talk to glory hunting, or not caring in the end. They talk about waking up hangover at god-awful times in the morning, even for matches when there's a sense of doom. They talk about learning about football. And how, for whatever ridiculous reasons, they fell completely and forever for Arsenal.

Look, I know I'm not from North London. I've never had to walk into high school as a 14 year old and know I'm going to be teased or bullied by the Tottenham fans after a tough loss. But I have supported Arsenal for over 40 years now, and I can promise you I live and die with their performances just as much as you do. And so do most of the "foreign" fans who make the effort to post on this board. Do not ever question how much we love Arsenal.

PS. Yes, I live in America now. And I promise you, the stakes are not low at all.
:applause:
Very well said. If there's any indication that Arsenal has a massive dedicated global fanbase it is this forum.

The admin/mod team is spread across each of six continents with years and years of dedication to this club through this forum.

After all, isn't it hypocritical that few Arsenal fans from England get to moan about foreign fans on a forum managed by fans from outside of England?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten
Top Bottom