• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Bournemouth v Arsenal | 3/1/17 | 7:45

Result?

• Third straight away loss, Arsenal style

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Victory

Votes: 23 46.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Getting angry with twisted logic is a human trait.

Carried to it's extreme you sadly get 84 people mown down by a truck in Nice.
This is amazing. :lol:

Thank you for helping me get out of my post Arsenal game funk.

Have a great day everyone.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
LOL You can't be serious?! You're praising Mignolet. Give it a rest, will ya!

Most of the shiiiite on this forum, I'm sorry to say, comes from the Wenger defence league, of which you are chairman and treasurer.
Wenger has had 20 YEARS to build this squad. 20 YEARS in the PL. 20 YEARS playing winter fixtures. 20 YEARS of being god almighty of the Arsenal football club, and you are comparing him to Klopp???? Klopp a manager who is beating him at the moment with a lesser - no arguing that I'm afraid so save your hot breath - squad.

Oh and did they get awarded illegal goals???? Shock horror!!!!! Someone call Koscielny and inform him of the horrific injustice.

Seriously @Makingtrax I like you a lot and normally enjoy your posts, but right now I have very little patience for your drivel.
You've sunk to new depths Rimaal criticising the temperature of my breath. You're trying my patience now.:lol:

Mignolet had a terrible season with a few howlers a couple of seasons ago. But he's been better since. According to the Liverpool Echo he's now got the best penalty saving record with one EPL club and saved more spot kicks in the Prem than any other Liverpool keeper. So he's not all bad. He hasn't played that many games anyway, so why you're using him to justify Klopp is beyond me.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Amazing what lengths you take it to while being clueless. Liverpool are not on our level in any position player for player bar Coutinho, Lallana and Firmino. Their defenders are individually not even on Liverpool level let alone ours and they play a midfielder at LB. Jordan freaking Henderson is their midfield linchpin and leader. Mignolet and Karius are PL and Bundesliga midtable caliber.

Why post here if you don't like it and us? Nobody here below your genius intellectual level could've forced you to read and comment. The non existing little man in the sky controlling your life?
Thought you put me on ignore :lol:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Yeah, Liverpool have very little actual creativity and Klopp basically uses their athleticism as a weapon, and very effectively too. Outside of Lallana and Coutinho, who really makes chances for them? Firmino? Their football is very simple and effective. I must admit, Klopp is a very good coach. Most of their really creative players actually play for their U23s :lol:. We could see Liverpool look even better next season.

Our squad is very rounded but at the same time, very disjointed. None of the combinations throughout the squad completely fit together. It's like having a squad full of gold card players on FUT but the team chemistry struggles to be higher than 60-70.
Precisely why I laughed when people were calling Klopp overrated last year. With a bit of time to acquire some players and instill his philosophy look at how effective they are. Your analysis is spot on as well, they play extremely simple football that takes advantage of their strengths. Oddly the way that they counter off of their press is very similar to how most of the Invincibles goals were scored. Obviously there's no comparison in talent and the Invincibles usually fielded at least 4 players who could score from absolutely nothing so they scored more and played more intricate football at times but many of their goals were like the ones Liverpool score now. An aggressive press followed by a handful of incisive passers to runners correctly filling a lane and not allowing the opponent to get their feet set behind the ball. Every time you see Liverpool score it's with the opposing teams defenders backpedaling while trying to track runners. Remember how similar Klopp's best Dortmund teams felt to the Invincibles? He's managed that again with less talent than he had at Dortmund. Another manager and they're midtable. He's fantastic and things should only get better as he starts to put his stamp on the transfer market.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Thought you put me on ignore :lol:
Unignored to read your drivel for entertainment. Didn't watch the shower of **** so it reads all funny.

Have Rimaal on permanent ignore but you're the one who brought up Mignolet, isn't it? :lol: And Liverpool Echo. What is it?

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Now that is absolute garbage. EVERY Liverpool fan I know has cursed Mignolet. Weak in the air, no organisation of his defenders, palms balls back into oncoming strikers.
Usual OTT stuff. He hasn't played a lot this season but if you read the last few match reports you'll see he's done really well since Karius was dropped. In fact a lot of Liverpool fans have been on Twitter praising him.

Not everything's black and white mate.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Unignored to read your drivel for entertainment. Didn't watch the shower of **** so it reads all funny.

Have Rimaal on permanent ignore but you're the one who brought up Mignolet, isn't it? :lol: And Liverpool Echo. What is it?
No I didn't bring him up.

4R5Emaniac

Precisely why I laughed when people were calling Klopp overrated last year. With a bit of time to acquire some players and instill his philosophy look at how effective they are. Your analysis is spot on as well, they play extremely simple football that takes advantage of their strengths. Oddly the way that they counter off of their press is very similar to how most of the Invincibles goals were scored. Obviously there's no comparison in talent and the Invincibles usually fielded at least 4 players who could score from absolutely nothing so they scored more and played more intricate football at times but many of their goals were like the ones Liverpool score now. An aggressive press followed by a handful of incisive passers to runners correctly filling a lane and not allowing the opponent to get their feet set behind the ball. Every time you see Liverpool score it's with the opposing teams defenders backpedaling while trying to track runners. Remember how similar Klopp's best Dortmund teams felt to the Invincibles? He's managed that again with less talent than he had at Dortmund. Another manager and they're midtable. He's fantastic and things should only get better as he starts to put his stamp on the transfer market.
Klopp's football is for the spectators really but so effective and efficient. Once Arsène...once.

infinium

Klopp has an infectious personality that he uses really well to motivate his players. Combined with good tactical knowledge, well, the results speak for themselves.

In comparison, age has cost Wenger the steely edge he had when he first arrived at the club all those years ago. He wears the fatigue of a lifetime of football on his face. He is still a powerful force for stability and good at the club but perhaps, when the going gets tough, the players no longer see Wenger as the "General" leading them into battle but as a (grand)fatherly type character they hate to disappoint (but will anyway).

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Usual OTT stuff. He hasn't played a lot this season but if you read the last few match reports you'll see he's done really well since Karius was dropped. In fact a lot of Liverpool fans have been on Twitter praising him.

Not everything's black and white mate.
Originally you said "Mignolet hasn't put a foot wrong". Now you're back tracking. "DOne really well" and "haven't put a foot wrong" are two very different statements. Anyway, not sure where you get that. He had one good game for them. He's been rubbish in the rest.

I love how you state your opinion comes from Twitter fans and then state firmly that "not everything is black and white".

The level of your trolling has dropped substantially this year.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Originally you said "Mignolet hasn't put a foot wrong". Now you're back tracking. "DOne really well" and "haven't put a foot wrong" are two very different statements. Anyway, not sure where you get that. He had one good game for them. He's been rubbish in the rest.

I love how you state your opinion comes from Twitter fans and then state firmly that "not everything is black and white".

The level of your trolling has dropped substantially this year.
:lol::lol:
Using Mignolet to show how good Klopp must be, is the trolling here.

He hasn't played a lot for a start and yes he's had a couple of bad seasons but the few games he's had this season have been good. End of story.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

We should never had to go 2 nil down, we got lucky in the end tbh. Wenger goes on and on about the fixture list, hes been here 20 years ffs has the biggest squad in the prem and stil finds excuses!!

4R5Emaniac

Where's @carlito'sway? He hasn't been on much since your bust up. Think you've finally hurt his feelings this time.
Reading the posts he was pretty active during and after the game. You two started the thing anyway. If carlito is hurt over the fact that he can't make sense of statements he made himself in the first place which I reiterated...along with comparing Velez Sarsfield, OM, Chile jobs as equivalents to that of Arsenal and act all smug over it-despite being wrong himself :lol: Now I'm laughing but imagine something as infuriating as that in a heated debate.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Reading the posts he was pretty active during and after the game. You two started the thing anyway. If carlito is hurt over the fact that he can't make sense of statements he made himself in the first place which I reiterated...along with comparing Velez Sarsfield, OM, Chile jobs as equivalents to that of Arsenal and act all smug over it-despite being wrong himself :lol: Now I'm laughing but imagine something as infuriating as that in a heated debate.

Can you point Velez Sarsfield on a map? Honestly....Chile may be easier though....Your football education is definitely in its infancy.
:lol::lol:
By the way, I thought i was on ignore?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom