• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Bournemouth vs Arsenal | Sunday 25th November | 13:30 GMT

Prediction

• Bournemouth win

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 36 66.7%
  • Best match thread in the history of Arsenal Mania

Votes: 12 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Got to get back to winning ways. Last time we had an international break Özil came back and blew the opposition of the park. Give him the Captains arm band and hope he does it again!

Özil isnt due another world class performance for another 4 games. Too soon I’m afraid.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Heart attack on Christmas Day 2016. Not sure if it was ever proven to be drug induced or not.

He was very proud of cutting down to “only” 7 spliffs a day. That was just a background level aperitif. I’m gonna take a punt and say it was drug induced.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Need to get back to winning ways. The vultures are circling.
Not just that but we're struggling (so far) to get points from the top 6. We must maximise the points haul from games like this. Make no mistake this will not be an easy game but we need to A) knock Bournemouth off their high horse, B) as you say, get the winning ways back and boost confidence and C) keep up our momentum.

Will be one of our best Novembers in recent years if we get a win.

Gunner140

I hope we'll get a win, but we struggled in the last couple of matches and we will be facing a very strong Bournemouth's side.

serenitynow

Ex-fransgooner

Player:Jesus
I understand getting a Sunday (early Monday morning here in Aus) game after a Europa League game on a Friday, but why in the **** is this not scheduled with the other Saturday kick offs? Ridiculous.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I understand getting a Sunday (early Monday morning here in Aus) game after a Europa League game on a Friday, but why in the **** is this not scheduled with the other Saturday kick offs? Ridiculous.

It's a top 6 clash tbh.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Must be a bunch of fortune tellers scheduling the matches if they knew Bournemouth would be in the top 6 when this match came around.
Most seasons I would agree with this statement but if you look at their start they had a reasonably easy start with a few home games. They've only really faced United and Chelsea who could do damage. They'll be frothing at the mouth to get a point off us because it will put them in a very good position for the business end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom