• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Bournemouth vs Arsenal | Sunday 25th November | 13:30 GMT

Prediction

• Bournemouth win

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 36 66.7%
  • Best match thread in the history of Arsenal Mania

Votes: 12 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Must be a bunch of fortune tellers scheduling the matches if they knew Bournemouth would be in the top 6 when this match came around.

Tbf in the 4 seasons that Bournemouth have been in the PL none of their home matches vs Arsenal have been a Saturday 3pm kick off. I think they know we struggle there and thus makes it an interesting game for neutrals.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Just three questions . . . Has @OnlyOne even lost a single match yet, with his amateurish but very effective starter posts? Do the gods favour him? Could this be sour grapes?
Look, if you made a table over match thread makers (like me, TGG, Aevius, OnlyOne, Rex, Sir Richard 1990) for the last 20 months I'd finish in the top 4. One fluke result against Palace doesn't justify the bullying and death threats directed at me.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Surely ****ing Monreal and Sokratis are back?! I better see big Papa in the starting team at least.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Look, if you made a table over match thread makers (like me, TGG, Aevius, OnlyOne, Rex, Sir Richard 1990) for the last 20 months I'd finish in the top 4. One fluke result against Palace doesn't justify the bullying and death threats directed at me.
I'm unbeaten in 3 which includes a 5-0 win over Leyton Orient 7 years ago, the 5-2 away at Everton and a 1-1 away at Southampton.

As for the death threats, just tell Hydro do the match threads himself if he doesn't like yours.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
And you said Jack was living off of one game in 2011...
Clichy scored, tbf, so I must have something.

I would have done more match threads but people seem to want effort put into them. All I'm willing to do is write a couple of sentences and a couple of snarky comments so I don't bother really.

Reactions: A_G

Gunner140

Good that we didn't get any new injuries during international break, so we will be very strong against Bournemouth. Hopefully, this will be enough to get all three points.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Good that we didn't get any new injuries during international break, so we will be very strong against Bournemouth. Hopefully, this will be enough to get all three points.

Strong team aside, you actually have to turn up, play well and want it as much as the opposition. Unfortunately these are the areas where we often come unstuck :lol:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Me and you started the only match threads where we lost this season. At least I had the grace to bow out and allow the God that is @OnlyOne to step forward and reveal his true powers.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Me and you started the only match threads where we lost this season. At least I had the grace to bow out and allow the God that is @OnlyOne to step forward and reveal his true powers.

It’s a shame really, people buzz off the invincible season and here I am with not one single L under my belt, and a couple draws against some tough teams and I’m hounded out. This forum is awful.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It’s a shame really, people buzz off the invincible season and here I am with not one single L under my belt, and a couple draws against some tough teams and I’m hounded out. This forum is awful.
Is that you Arsène?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final
Top Bottom