• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Fulham vs Arsenal | October 7th | KO: 12:00pm BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same formation as we have previously played please as you don't change a winning team no matter how bad Ramsey plays, hope every appreciates the effort I have put in into making this thread, means a lot.

COYG!

Huh? He was dreadful... didn't even make a single pass forward ffs(AND HE WAS PLAYING 10) and totally undisciplined position wise as well as being anonymous most of the time.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think it'll bef un game Fulham is very attacking team so there will alot of spaces for us to attack them.

Emery will go with:
Leno
Bellerin Sokratis Mustafi Monreal
Torreira Ramsey Xhaka
Özil Auba
Lacazzete

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

We're getting another one, aren't we lucky? And then, if that wasn't enough, another one in November.
Hate it so much. Enough has been said about the subject, its just the way football is in these times.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
I'd go with:

------------------- Leno --------------------

Hector -- Sokratis -- Holding -- Nacho

----------Lucas ----------- Xhaka -------

-- Mkhi ---------- M1Ö -------- Iwobi --

-------------------- Laca ------------------

This is actually kind of realistic now with Ramsey probably missing the week because of the baby and Auba's illness. Unfortunately probably it's Mustafi with Sok. I really like this line-up!

hassoo

This is actually kind of realistic now with Ramsey probably missing the week because of the baby and Auba's illness. Unfortunately probably it's Mustafi with Sok. I really like this line-up!
I don't think Auba is that ill, so he'll most likely be available. But I'd still have him on the bench for the sake of team-balance and bring him on as an impact sub.
Oh and it'd immediately raise my optimism levels just by not seeing Mustafi in the lineup

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I'd go with:

I like this. Would like to see Litchsteiner in place of Bellerin in this game though.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Tough game on a small pitch, but we need 3 points. Expect nothing else.

Are there international matches again after this? They really need to change the schedule, nobody wants them.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'd go with:

That what all we want but Auba should be in the team he goal scorer even if he play in wings he'll still dangerous every time he has the ball. and of course i want Iwobi to start ahead of Ramsey but Emery will start Ramsey again.

CalmDownPolice

We're getting another one, aren't we lucky? And then, if that wasn't enough, another one in November.

Those international breaks are indeed unbearable. That being said, if it aims at improving National teams football, it's not so bad. This last world cup was quite dreadful in quality.

CalmDownPolice

That what all we want but Auba should be in the team he goal scorer even if he play in wings he'll still dangerous every time he has the ball. and of course i want Iwobi to start ahead of Ramsey but Emery will start Ramsey again.

So what is going on with the Ramsey situation? Emery is playing him to prove to the fans that he is useless at this point in his career and therefore should be sold for pennies in January?

turkish gooner

And we are back, little London derby!
fulham_crest.jpg
images

Could be a tough fixture but I reckon we'll ride it out and win 2-0. Make it 9 wins in a row and 6 in a row in the PL.

Same formation as we have previously played please as you don't change a winning team no matter how bad Ramsey plays, hope every appreciates the effort I have put in into making this thread, means a lot.

COYG!

these team logos mate?

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
This 12:00pm kick off sucks balls.

A bunch of friends are coming around mine in the AM’s to watch McGregor knock Khabib out. Before that we’re going down the pub to watch Ohara Davies and Jack Catterall. I’m gonna be in no condition to watch us play.

Still gonna watch though..

I’d go;

Leno
Bellerin Sokratis Holding Nacho
Xhaka Torreira
Mkhitaryan Özil Iwobi
Aubameyang

Subs: Martinez, Kola, Mustafi, Lichsteiner, Ramsey, Welbeck, Lacazette.

Now.. now, before yous bite my head off. I really don’t like Aubameyang out wide. For me, we’re wasting a world class striker. Occasionally he can do a job there, but he’s gotta play up top for me.

Laca is also a top class striker, but he lacks the pace and 1v1 ability to play out wide. What a tangled web we weave aye?

Iwobi deserves a start. And he and Miki are about as close to wide players we have. Get Özil back at no.10 with some movement around him. We’ll destroy Fulham. If not, we have Laca to come off the bench and finish them off.

0-3 to The Arsenal. Auba x2 and Özil. COYG.

If you have a problem with the team logos I used, personally PM me and I'll tell you where to go and send death threats off my other accounts. Thank you.

If it weren't for your amazing logos I would thought I was stuck in the matrix without the ability to stop the bullets. So when I attack the lady in the red dress she would pepper spray me in the eye and laugh and I would walk crying to my coke dealer only to figure out later that this is all fake and then I would cry even more!

Cheers mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom