• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Fulham vs Arsenal | October 7th | KO: 12:00pm BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

If it weren't for your amazing logos I would thought I was stuck in the matrix without the ability to stop the bullets. So when I attack the lady in the red dress she would pepper spray me in the eye and laugh and I would walk crying to my coke dealer only to figure out later that this is all fake and then I would cry even more!

Cheers mate!

No problem, everyone else on this forum is small minded and don't like to express themselves, I'm glad I could help you.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
We have a good history against them, they ship a lot of goals this season (their only clean sheet was against Exeter in the League Cup,) they haven't won a PL fixture since August, and 5 out of their 8 PL goals goals have come from Mitrovic... Take him out and they're goners, we should bury this, COYG!!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
My only worry against fulham is Mitrovic who been on form this season and Sessegnon Schurrle pace in counters.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
we've had a poor away record in midday kickoffs the past couple of seasons, so let's hope the short trip across London isn't too much for our boys

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Win with three goals difference and we go into the international break in the top 4. I’ll be fully erect untill our next game if that happens.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

We must continue to fight. Another tough game, but all that matters is the W.

razörist

Where the **** is Mesut Özil.

Always the surprises at this club.

FFS.

razörist

Sokratis on the bench for Mustafi too.

No aubameyang.

*#%*^%#^####%**^%

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well this going to be much tough without Auba Sokratis and Özil. but good Iwobi starting ahead of Ramsey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom