• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Fulham vs Arsenal | October 7th | KO: 12:00pm BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I can't really think of any time where I thought Fulham should have scored...maybe that header in the second half

trippyhippy

I think the best thing to come out of today was a formation in which we have successfully implemented two strikers playing with each other (442) whilst allowing us to play well and keep a solid defensive shape. should be good for us going into future matches. Also, Özil was not missed today and that sends a good message that everyone has to put work-rate into matches if they want to play.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I bet many oppo fans feel like this :lol:

I've strangely been finding myself agreeing a lot with DT this season. I feel with Wenger gone he has been able to drop an agenda he has had and been able to analyse our performances much better.

Reactions: A_G

ThlRama

Player:Saka
So Fulham had a higher xG than us...it's stuff like that which makes you question stats

I wrote about it before checking the stats, no surprise. :lol::lol: It will take people ages to realize that this is a way of playing the game, that xG will fail accounting for, and everybody will be calling us "lucky" for winning games "we shouldn't have won."

We deserve every single point we've gotten this season.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You’ve sure inferred a helluva lot from my short post fella. Swiping at Wenger. What in the name of sweet Jesus??????

I’ll let it slide because we had a good win, was already in a good mood and you’re an OK bloke really.
Cheers bro, my bad. It was a bit OTT. Need to cut down on the beef for my Sunday lunch.;)

vijay

Hates Guendouzi for no reason
elite strikeforce. finally, so many years after RVP left and the failed attempts to get bloody suarez or vardy (how desperate were we) ...finally some real firepower upfront.

Iwobi come good and Xhaka too. Very good.

Nice to see Fulham back, they remind me of happier times in the league.....they always used to try and attack and then get nailed by us.....long may it continue.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Nothing great or bad about the first half performance but the second was simply superb. Blew Fulham away.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I like how confident we looked defending at times against Fulham. Forcing them to go out wide- it’s what teams used to do to us when we had long spells of possession.

Must be said, Mustafi was quality. Didn’t really put a foot wrong. He comes up with these performances from time to time, then puts in a disasterclass. Need him to string 5/6 games of this level together- much like Iwobi has been.

OSBK

Established Member
From the back leno and holding look solid, mustafi had a good game. Really impressed with bellerin, thats 3 really good performances defensively in a row. Torrira looks like a beast, iwobi was decent. Lac and auba are so sick together on the pitch, mhky was good as well.

We aint there by any stretch but we are playing good football and those boys upfront are scary lethal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten
Top Bottom