• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Fulham vs Arsenal | October 7th | KO: 12:00pm BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Do7achNXgAE4kSz.jpg

Mike Dean's face of disgust. Love it.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I really, really liked the look of us in a 442 for many reasons, but the main one being it gets the best out of ALL of our strikers, including Welbeck.

I also like the fact that it means we can attack with more natural width high up the pitch that doesn't consist of overlapping fullbacks leaving us exposed in defence.

Fulham used very advanced wing backs and left acres of space that Iwobi left and Mkhitaryan right were continuously exploiting. It's what teams have been doing to us for years.

We had much more zip and purpose to our attacking play. Even when Ramsey came on and switched to 4311, we looked a million times better than we've done in a 4231. There was a spell towards the end of the game when Guendouzi, Xhaka and Torreira in midfield were just doing whatever they wanted.

I've got to say Guendouzi oozed class when he came on. I don't know who France have coming through the ranks in midfield, but he is the real deal.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Our kits have caught flack this season but I dig this away one, I can't lie.

Still think they are horrible. Look like kids pajamas. Absolutely nothing to them, no character or clear design. Good thing Puma are goners.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Still think they are horrible. Look like kids pajamas. Absolutely nothing to them, no character or clear design. Good thing Puma are goners.
I see where you're coming from, but I like it. From our camera view farther from the pitch, the dark blue and red looks sharp imo.

Wryer

I like the midfield that ended the game. I would start them in away games against the top 5.

Guendozi - Xhaka - Torreira

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
That Ramsey goal was very Joga Bonita. God, Brazil could only wish they could play like that now.

Wryer

Love Torreira's reaction after Ramsey's goal.

"Fk this celebration. Who am I going to tackle next?"

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I see where you're coming from, but I like it. From our camera view farther from the pitch, the dark blue and red looks sharp imo.
It's the shorts or rather the patterns on them. The color's fine though. The shirt is great

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
When was the last time we did saw a goal like this? still stunned by the wanking goal from yesterday, I think the goal from Wilshere against Norwich comes to my mind?
Rosicky vs Sunderland. Giroud's scorpion goal vs Palace had a great buildup, last season the Özil goal against Huddersfield. I'm sure there are a few more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom