• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Huddersfield Town vs Arsenal | February 9th | KO: 15:00 |

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eirico

Horrible performance. I have very little belief in this team finishing in the top 4 even though it is close in the table at the moment. Very little quality in the play all season apart from a few games, and also not easy to spot any improvements at all during this season. Emery gets this season and the next, but I am starting to doubt he is the man to take us back to the CL. Europa League is probably the best shout, but teams like Chelsea, Napoli, Sevilla and Inter will be hard to beat.

.Furious

Feck me sideways and back, that was some abysmal display :lol:.

I take solace in seeing that Mikhitaryan fits the team & club perfectly. As in, he’s the industrious type, everywhere & always making himself available, just to fail in execution & be toothless upfront. A wonderful sight truly. :lol:

Ashybashy86

Lowly Huddersfield were passing the ball about better than us. That's some serious regression. I'd like to know how Leno is any better than Cech. No clean sheet yet again, and certainly didn't deserve one.

• Mustafi is fascinating to watch in all the wrong ways.
  • Iwobi still hasn't unlocked the finesse shot.
  • Kolasinac should quit football and become a bodyguard.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Feel sorry for him for picking a team that was dominated in midfield by ****ing Huddersfield? That performance was partly on him. When will he learn that 2vs3 in midfield isn't going to work?
The two wing backs are meant to helping them out. It doesn’t help that they were both all over the place today.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
3 points with 5 starters out. Any away game is tough in the PL.

Huddersfield are rock bottom of the league with 11 points mate. We shouldn't have made such hard work of things.

What 5 starters are those by the way? Özil? Ramsey?

We might be getting points on the board but our performances leave a lot to be desired

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
A team have no wingers no creative plwymakers and best paid player can't play away or when he play he look half arsed that always going to be our performance 90% most of time.

Iwobi mkhi even if they were good today but they shouldn't start

say yes

forum master baiter
All that matters is if we improve our position. We do have a chance there though.

All that really matters is that we got top 4 but that depends a lot on how other teams perform. If we get significantly more points than last season that's definitely a step in the right direction. Particularly with our injury woes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom