• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: Liverpool 2 - 2 Arsenal | Sunday, April 9 | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

pgppt6r7ulte0bcckmoq.gif

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We have a team that's good enough, time to end the 2012 Anfield league drought...

...you forget how fast players were back then sometimes, they look like they are moving in fast forward compared to the slugs of today!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I'm concerned about Holding in this game, he will be a target for sure here. Then again, if Rob is able to fit in nicely and help us get the win, it would be massive.

Full team, I back us to get a tight, solid win. With Holding, it could go the other way if he is isolated.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I'm concerned about Holding in this game, he will be a target for sure here. Then again, if Rob is able to fit in nicely and help us get the win, it would be massive.

Full team, I back us to get a tight, solid win. With Holding, it could go the other way if he is isolated.

If we do our thing by having Jesus & Martinelli running at them up top, they'll be too concerned with keeping us out than trying to hit us on the counter.

They'll be playing a dangerous game & they won't have a margin of error in their favor.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The one place i seriously hate play in even old Trafford where we have bad record but at least we preform and try to win at Anfield against klopp specially we just doing nothing get slapped easily too I really hope it's different this time. We need good result there if we want to win title.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Draw would be enough, but Mikel and the boys will be going for a win you'd imagine.

They'll have Darwin starting again and maybe Diaz back. Their midfield and defence are a mess, though.

We have Leo. Hat-trick at Anfield this season. Goal there last, an assist the season before. He'll gives us the lead in the second half then, deep in injury time, Thomas P charging through - it'll be up for grabs then - THOMAS! RIGHT AT THE END!!!!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Saliba need to come back holding high line against Liverpool is disaster waiting to happen. It'll be interesting what mikel will do with front 3 Trossard been in top form saka will automatically comeback to starting 11 Martinelli we can't drop him because he'll stop TAA go forward lot and also give him trouble defensively. G.Jesus scored tow yesterday and slowly coming back to full fitness .

bastun

Player:Saka
The one place i seriously hate play in even old Trafford where we have bad record but at least we preform and try to win at Anfield against klopp specially we just doing nothing get slapped easily too I really hope it's different this time. We need good result there if we want to win title.
Context matters though. How many **** teams we've sent throughout the years just to get humiliated. This is the first time we are well equipped to get a result. Without going too much into tactics ,the only way we don't get a result here is individual errors or they hit us on the counter with some of their high balls from Trent. I'm confident especially if Saliba makes the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom