• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: Liverpool 2 - 2 Arsenal | Sunday, April 9 | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

pgppt6r7ulte0bcckmoq.gif

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I'm afraid we'll lose this coming Sunday, Liverpool isn't playing well as a team, but on a good day, they can still beat anyone, even at home. Hopefully, we won't lose, at least.

Win this game and we go with such a confidence to the coming matches and it will give us an amazing boost.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
One of the very best goals we have scored, the trajectory of ball is just beautiful...

...need Martinelli or someone to repeat this on Sunday :pray:

PS...football commentary really is so ****ing dead now, compared to back then.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

One of the very best goals we have scored, the trajectory of ball is just beautiful...

That's the away kit we should have. Down with blue, black and indigo or the **** it was

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

And an image of Bobby's celebration of this fabulous goal features prominently on Iconic Moments widget

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
And an image of Bobby's celebration of this fabulous goal, features prominently on Iconic Moments widget

65077349-11484315-image-a-146_1669785021404.jpg

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Hard to leave Trossard out but I think Martinelli-Jesus-Saka is the way to go.
What about bench Martinelli and bring him on later for fresh legs? I'm still mindful of Trossard's hat-trick at Anfield

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Feeling slightly positive about this game. It's Anfield so I think it's gonna be the toughest of the games left but we have the ability to exploit space against Liverpool and they're giving up a ton of chances this season. If we put away our chances we'll be fine.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Desperately need Saliba to play here. We play our full strength team and still lose atleast we can chalk it down to Anfield curse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup
Top Bottom