• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: Liverpool 2 - 2 Arsenal | Sunday, April 9 | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

pgppt6r7ulte0bcckmoq.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Context matters though. How many **** teams we've sent throughout the years just to get humiliated. This is the first time we are well equipped to get a result. Without going too much into tactics ,the only way we don't get a result here is individual errors or they hit us on the counter with some of their high balls from Trent. I'm confident especially if Saliba makes the squad.
Yes even last year we had Lokonga Tavares and Laca starting this year we look more balanced but still hope we get Saliba back.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

We'll win, I'm confident. I think our team has a different mentality about them, Liverpool midfield is so weak and they'll be dominated their defence is prone to mistakes so they'll be relying on their attack which sometimes clicks and sometimes doesn't but mostly dependent on Salah.

I'd reluctantly take a draw but I honestly believe we'll go there and win. I don't think we've got much to fear. I don't wanna hear about how Mustafi and them man used to get on at Anfield this team's different.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Anfield is one of those stadiums where we struggle. I trust this team more with each passing game but here, we have to be pragmatic in our approach and make sure that we are near perfect in every department. We can do this and I feel that in this game, the best chances might fall to a midfielder. I'll take the 1989 scoreline right now 🙏. COYG

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Think so yes, he'll definitely feature in our game next week. A real live wire that one, should give us a lot to think about.
I will be shocked if he plays any meaningful minutes against us. That would be incredibly irresponsible from Klopp if he did. The guy hasn't been in a match day squad for 6 months. To go from zero minutes on the pitch for such a long time to playing a significant part in a high intensity match like this would be madness.

HighburyHigh

Wonder if klopp & his players will take their foot off the gas against us, what with the bricking of their coach and Pep's strange touchline behaviour towards their subs yesterday.
That might have left a sour taste in their mouth.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
I'm feeling confident about this one.

1-2 Arsenal. Jesus, Trossard winner.

They will target Holding if he plays, but Benny & Gabby M will help him.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Klopp will have something up his sleeve, no doubt about that. I expect something different that we would need to adapt to, to win the game.

What we will have though is rested legs and the ability to push on for longer. If we stay in the game for long enough, we can push for a winner. We must not let them get too far ahead, and have us overcommitting for long periods.

Artemis

This is the game of the season. The title hinges on this in my opinion.

One thing that gives me hope is that Liverpool are wide open at the back. Trent's side is a disaster defensively. The also don't have the legs in midfield to close down players.

Arteta learned from the past few seasons and realized that the best way to beat Liverpool is moving the ball quickly through the transition and making extensive use of our lightening-quick and technically gifted wide players Saka & Martinelli. That's how we scored our first two goals against them at the Emirates.

I really think they'll struggle badly with Martinelli - Jesus - Saka because Partey, Ødegaard and Zinchenko can find the spaces and they put a great weight on their forward passing.

Liverpool will try to press high and play at pace and will leave spaces everywhere so, I expect a high scoring game. We need to be clinical on the counter.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Game of the season for me. I'll actually start believing if we can get a win here.
Every Game since new years someone has written something like this :lol:.

Don't think the city game coming up is the game of the season ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom