• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal| 28th September 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Games like this should show how far behind Liverpool we are but they do look a far better side than everyone else at the moment.
Still think we can compete with the rest of the teams trying to get into the top 4 but recruitment will determine if that will be possible.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
A game of 'What If's' really.

What If we could have held the lead for more than 2.5 minutes.
What If Laca finishies his 1 on 1 with the keeper.

Still, I can't fault the effort or commitment we showed. Liverpool are just an exceptional side.

Not a performance for us to get downbeat about. That's the toughest fixture we'll play all season.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
unless we invest in this squad before the window shuts, you can write off this season as well, it's beyond a ****ing joke at this point.

chessygoal

Well, they are better, no doubt about that, but I'm still disappointed with a few of our players : Luiz, Bellerin, Tierney, Laca should have done better.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
No surprise to me we have a chance against these teams with Martinez behind the defense but not Leno.

I think people are seriously underrating the communication skills of the goalkeeper.

While I agree that Leno needs to be vocal, there’s only so much him and the defense can do when they’re under constant ****ing pressure and on the back foot for most of the match.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Stupid Holding laughing with ***** Robertson there ... You should.be fuming because you lose facking idiot!!! Feel the shirt !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom