• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City vs Arsenal | 26/08/06

Muppy

Is Rosicky fit for this match?

I hope to see him get involved in some part of the match.

pg1989

Van Persie and Henry must start up front. Hoyte should be replaced with Flamini so the fantastic Gilberto can come back.
Theo starting would be intersting... especially as Thatcher is slow and Richards is very inexperienced, (terrible mistake for England U-21s against Moldova)

nidza7

Established Member
Very,very tricky game for us.

I`ve got no idea what to expect from this one.

But hey,com`on gunnerrrrrrssss!!!!!

Mostarac

Established Member
Unfortunately, it looks like this is a must win match for us so early, but hopefully we will win this match.

cubbz_th14

have to get a win with this away game - we cant afford to let this one slip, will be a big downer for us if out 1st away game follows the pattern from last season

Shahram

You will never know.... said:
Anything but a win would be a disaster considering we could possibly fall 8 points a drift of Chelsea and Man United(worst case scenario of course but theres a definate possibility).

People people dont be so pessimistic. Season has only just started, we have only just played one game.

It's easy to be negative but come on, look up and start postively supporting our team. :D

pg1989

Mark said:
Van Persie MUST start this one, but he won't. Anyway, I HOPE to see this...

Lehmann

Eboue Toure Djourou Hoyte

Freddie Fabregas Gilberto Walcott

v.Persie Henry

I've given up on leaving out Hoyte; Wenger seems to have his heart set on using him, at least for now, and using Flamini as a midfielder. I still think Flamtastic is a better option there than Hoyte who constantly looks off the pace, but never mind.

Hleb can start this one on the bench. Freddie has a goal and Walcott plays well whenever he comes on.

I'm more confident away from home this season. I think we can win this one easily if we finally click. 2-0 Arsenal, but off a much better display in which we could have scored more. Van Persie and Walcott with the goals.

This is the lineup i would like to see too, i have also given up on leaving Hoyte out. Wenger must see potential there

patrick42uk

Established Member
massive game. away from home. it is important to set the standard. i think a defeat is unthinkable because it could be a big psycological blow.

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
I'd like to see higher intensity from the lads for a change. No more listless away performances this season please. God knows how easily this team can develop a complex once things start going wrong. As patrick42 said, we need to set a standard for the season, starting now.

Gurgen

Established Member
Yup.

I'd also like us to come out all guns blazing. High tempo from minute 1, no more farting around till we concede.

bazza_afc

I'd like to see:

Lehmann

Hleb Gilberto Cesc Ljungberg

RVP Henry

Subs: Almunia, Flamini, Rosicky, Walcott, Ade

sabret00the

Established Member
I beleive this team can win this match:
Lehmann

Eboue Toure Hoyte Flamini

Hleb Fabregas Gilberto Walcott

v.Persie Adebayor

I beleive that this team will play the match:
Lehmann

Hleb Fabregas Gilberto Rosicky

v.Persie Henry

Bobo D. Clown

It's on Prem Plus! Sky are really taking the piss now, it's like 60 games on PremPlus (dunno how many are Arsenal) but it's €11 for it here, bloody thieves!

And are Rooney and Blindman-Scholes definitely out for the Manooooo game?

otfgoon

Established Member
Bobo D. Clown said:
It's on Prem Plus! Sky are really taking the piss now, it's like 60 games on PremPlus (dunno how many are Arsenal) but it's €11 for it here, bloody thieves!

And are Rooney and Blindman-Scholes definitely out for the Manooooo game?

Against us? no they are not.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom