• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Portsmouth vs Arsenal | 12/04/06

Lukazan

Established Member
This WILL NOT be a walk over. Mark my words.

I am confident we can win but will I be surprised if we are sat here this time next week with gloomy faces after a draw or possibly even a defeat? Nope.

gunnerGH

Established Member
LuKaZaN said:
This WILL NOT be a walk over. Mark my words.

We know that. On the back of two straight wins anybody will be. Plus they are fighting for their lives.

First goal will be crucial. We need to score early.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Artillero said:
Someone better close down Mendes f****g quickly. The guy is on fire at the moment.
That Portugese is really really in form. Someone on the edge of the box must close Mendes down, even take a hard hit in the head.

Ruslan Matuzau

tactica442 said:
Artillero said:
Someone better close down Mendes f****g quickly. The guy is on fire at the moment.
That Portugese is really really in form. Someone on the edge of the box must close Mendes down, even take a hard hit in the head.
Does anybody remember his goal to MU from half-line last year, that was cancelled?

gunnerGH

Established Member
Ruslan Matuzau said:
tactica442 said:
Artillero said:
Does anybody remember his goal to MU from half-line last year, that was cancelled?

yes. Was a shocker!

Artillero

Gunnergregharrison said:
Ruslan Matuzau said:
tactica442 said:
Artillero said:

yes. Was a shocker!

If that goal was given Sp**s would have got in the UEFA cup :p :p :p :p

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom