• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham vs Arsenal | 15/09/07

famous no 10

Established Member
Mark said:
scruzgooner said:
famous no 10 said:
bojed said:
darren bent is a wanka

He is also a big Arsenal fan.
which he showed, admirably.

A lot of the Spuds (Defoe, King, possibly more) are gooners, but I'm pretty sure Darren Bent recently said he's a Chelsea fan, quite fitting as he's an overpriced muppet.

Nah mate...he said in the charlton program last year that Arsenal is his club.

IBL

Established Member
famous no 10 said:
bojed said:
darren bent is a wanka

In fact, strangely, quite a few Spuds players are rumoured, or confirmed to be Gooners...Bent, De foe, King, Bale and apparently Kaboul amongst probobly others....maybe they love us so much they want to at least play near us, even if it does mean the swamp down the road.
I see their ways now. Little chance of playing for Arsenal but still gooners till the end; they go and sabotage our bitter rivals attempts to outdo us and get paid sh*tloads along the way.....genius!

spartan239

Mark said:
scruzgooner said:
famous no 10 said:
bojed said:
darren bent is a wanka

A lot of the Spuds (Defoe, King, possibly more) are gooners, but I'm pretty sure Darren Bent recently said he's a Chelsea fan, quite fitting as he's an overpriced muppet.

King a gooner? I could have sworn he was a yid, jsut like Big Sol

lagos

Established Member
famous no 10 said:
Mark said:
scruzgooner said:
famous no 10 said:
bojed said:
darren bent is a wanka

Nah mate...he said in the charlton program last year that Arsenal is his club.
:?:

"Bent has put to bed one of the myths surrounding him — that he is an Arsenal fan. The former Ipswich ace revealed he actually supports Chelsea."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002 ... 95,00.html

famous no 10

Established Member
Well, then his talking bollocks, or the sun is...I read the article myself in the Charlton program my mate had last year, and the charlton fans knew he was a gooner, or at least he was when he was growing up.

just google it, if you're really that bothered...personally I can't belive I've just wasted time on which team a spud supports.

tam1886

Established Member
Ice Berg legend said:
famous no 10 said:
bojed said:
darren bent is a wanka

In fact, strangely, quite a few Spuds players are rumoured, or confirmed to be Gooners...Bent, De foe, King, Bale and apparently Kaboul amongst probobly others....maybe they love us so much they want to at least play near us, even if it does mean the swamp down the road.
Was that Kaboul quote true or was it tabloid talk. The one about Arsenal being his favourite team, but he doesnt want to move to a big club.

famous no 10

Established Member
tam1886 said:
Ice Berg legend said:
famous no 10 said:
bojed said:
darren bent is a wanka

Was that Kaboul quote true or was it tabloid talk. The one about Arsenal being his favourite team, but he doesnt want to move to a big club.

Probably agent talk at the time, like the one about Cronaldo being an Arsenal fan etc...

Biggus

Established Member
famous no 10 said:
tam1886 said:
Ice Berg legend said:
famous no 10 said:
bojed said:
darren bent is a wanka

Probably agent talk at the time, like the one about Cronaldo being an Arsenal fan etc...

Meh.....everyones an Arsenal fan, you'd be crazy not to be. :|

beepos

http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/7235284

****ing ****. Just last week he was mouthing off, saying "Oh what a bad mistake it was to sell Henry" "I don't think Arsenal will be able to keep up with Tottenham" etc.

Sorry, but this guy has a show and he jumped on the Liverpool bandwagon last week, and will jump on, saying we're the strongest,this week.

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
Oi did anyone see when hleb was down, when fat hudd elbowed sagna....I was brewing in anger, glad sagna chopped that lamb after though..Proper arsenal style, blatant and intent!!

beepos

EMIR8_SOLDIER said:
beepos said:
http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/7235284

f****g c**t. Just last week he was mouthing off, saying "Oh what a bad mistake it was to sell Henry" "I don't think Arsenal will be able to keep up with Tottenham" etc.

Sorry, but this guy has a show and he jumped on the Liverpool bandwagon last week, and will jump on, saying we're the strongest,this week.

Funny enough i heard websters an arsenal fan

Maybe, but his comments last week suggested otherwise. What I do know is that he changes with the wind.

go49oner

Established Member
famous no 10 said:
bojed said:
darren bent is a wanka

His not, it was all big lie, I read last weeks issues Nuts magazine and they had interview with Bent, and they asked him if he was/is Gooner, he said no "am Chelsea fan"

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
go49oner said:
famous no 10 said:
bojed said:
darren bent is a wanka

His not, it was all big lie, I read last weeks issues Nuts magazine and they had interview with Bent, and they asked him if he was/is Gooner, he said no "am Chelsea fan"

Hes lying hes an arsenal fan, one of my aunties knows a couple of his fam and they said he was arsenal..serious man
Also remember long time ago when I said a friend and I saw him up west in a thread about footballers youve seen? yeh well someone in the background said are you a gunner, and he smiled and nodded his head

He should of just said, im an arsenal fan, fcuk it!!

Its not like half of his teammates aint either

True Gooner

Established Member
Ice Berg legend said:
famous no 10 said:
bojed said:
darren bent is a wanka

I see their ways now. Little chance of playing for Arsenal but still gooners till the end; they go and sabotage our bitter rivals attempts to outdo us and get paid sh*tloads along the way.....genius!

Legends 8)

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten
Top Bottom