• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wembley Hotspur v Arsenal | March 2, 2019 12:30 GMT | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Does anyone know if faux hardman Eric Dier is playing or not?

Impact

Established Member
No shrinking violets. We need character. Any points in this game are huge for our Top 4 efforts.

Want to see Xhaka, Guendouzi, Ramsey and Lacazette all start offensively.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Do we start Torreira? He's been fairly poor the past couple of months if we're honest.

Also seems to have forgotten how to close down and tackle - opponents routinely dribble past him at the moment.

Having said that, in the previous league meeting he put in one of the most complete midfield performances I've seen in a long time.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
That's ironic, innit? Told our fans to be quiet in the first game and he's ruled out of the second by not being able to talk. Karma:lol:

542.gif

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Were winning this and I hope it's a snatch and grab right at the end just to stick it to them even more! I want all 3 points and for the boys to put in the best effort. First to every ball, first to put pressure on them, first to score! We have to show them we want this more and everyone must play out of their skins! Make us proud!

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
He's looked better than Lich and AMN. He'd be my first choice for the time being.
Funny thing is, he hasn't. Only aspects of his game have been better.
Lich is slow and even when he plays well he has to virtually break his old back to do so. Jenks offers athleticism but he also looks like he is going to fall over the ball nearly every time he has it. AMN can be neat and tidy with the ball but he doesn't seem to understand the requirements of the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom