• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Brom vs Arsenal | Saturday January 2nd | KO: 20:00 | BT Sport

MOTM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Fat Sam getting sacked within a month of joining

tHnoMY.gif

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
“We need to work out a way of not trying to be as sloppy as we have been at conceding goals. It appears when we try to open up we leave opportunities for the opposition and we cannot cope."- Big Sam. Park the bus coming. Wondering if that will save them.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Feared the worst when I saw the pitch, seemed the perfect recipe for the team to slip back into their old ways.

Partey should be back in for the next league game too, good times.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Pound for pound, this is unbelievable with Asian/Spicy food - as good as Dr Loosen IMO.

Shout me if you have any recommendations!

I am more traditional when it comes to my choices of Riesling. Like Alsace ones from traditional houses like Trimbach, Hugel or Pierre Sparr e.g. They are dry though, especially the Trimbach, and are quite reserved in their taste. With Asian and spicy food I'd pick something else. The Hugel Gentil might be an option or a Gewurztraminer. I really like Hugel's Gewurztraminer. If you haven't tried that grape before be prepared for a very different white wine taste.

bergholt

I am more traditional when it comes to my choices of Riesling. Like Alsace ones from traditional houses like Trimbach, Hugel or Pierre Sparr e.g. They are dry though, especially the Trimbach, and are quite reserved in their taste. With Asian and spicy food I'd pick something else. The Hugel Gentil might be an option or a Gewurztraminer. I really like Hugel's Gewurztraminer. If you haven't tried that grape before be prepared for a very different white wine taste.

Never had a good gewurz. Gruner veltliner with spicy food for mine.

Iceman10

Established Member
6 points off third place, with more than half a season to go.. I'd have taken that at the start of the season no problem

Just shows you where we'd have been without those stupid losses at home a few weeks back

This season has a long way to go yet

Probably will require this run to continue 2-3 matches more before looking to rise significantly more up the table. Apart from the immediate position above us (WHU) everyone else has played less matches. Will be a good feeling if/when we make it into top 6-8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom