• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham v Arsenal | December 9, 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Guess the result of the game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hope you had a good birthday.

da319fed689edb53ced39dcce7c995f6.jpg

This time though, I expected nothing, but they actually won!

Last edited:

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Yes definitely think Torreira benefited from choosing when to step up the pitch, rather than be thrust up there for the entirety of the match, gives the oppo's something to think about and makes it more difficult to mark him out of the game.
Doing what Cazorla did at his own style, obviously not that class, technique or superb vision... but has more defensive awareness and put fierce in every battle. You can see he is able to drive using his low gravity center... but I think playing DM since he was young in Uruguay make him to no trust himself in doing that. Coached to give the easy and secure pass to someone else... but he can be indeed more offensive. He has some vision and dribbling when he breaks those mental chains.

Joestlaachmkr

I heard from a friend of mine who happens to be a Sp**s fan (i can`t take him seriously) that this was the first time in 8 years where we have managed to win a game after being down after the first 45. I dont have any stats on this, but this can`t be true?

Last edited:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I knew I was a big dog among puppies but I didn't know it got to the point guys are censoring themselves in fear of me. I might have to take @OnlyOne under my wing the poor kid, he needs guidance.

Where you going? The jakes finally got to you? If you want to snitch for less time @American_Gooner is out here moving like Piratebay.
Man could never be a 69. I’ll do the time.

Jokes aside I post less when there’s nothing to be excited about regarding this team, but I won’t be going anywhere. Otherwise the likes of Rich and OnlyOne would get carried away.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Love martinellis reaction to his goal, got the ball, little fist pump and back to the half way line, the older players could learn from him, those mugs be doing dancers and handshakes if they had scored it
No they wouldn’t have. :lol:

ScotsGooner89

I heard from a friend of mine who happens to be a Sp**s fan (i can`t take him seriously) that this was the first time in 8 years where we have managed to win a game after being down after the first 45. I dont have any stats on this, but this can`t be true?

Possibly first time for an away game since then. We beat Sp**s 4-2 after being 2-1 down at half time.

Joestlaachmkr

Theses armchair experts at ESPN are always so cringy :frustrated: Craig Burley & Steve Nicol would certainly make a good cast for Dumb and Dumber 3.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Theses armchair experts at ESPN are always so cringy :frustrated: Craig Burley & Steve Nicol would certainly make a good cast for Dumb and Dumber 3.
To be honest, the way we played for the first 60 minutes was real poverty. Our buildup was like playing through molasses. So slow it allowed West Ham to easily get back in shape and get men behind the ball. We had possession but it was all in our own half or barely inside their half.

We won because of a good pass from Torreira and some quality upfront for the first goal. All of a sudden we find some tempo in our play for 10-15 minutes and bury them with two more quick goals.

I so want us to finally bench Sokrates, Xhaka and Özil, play quicker and more compact. With the three of them we are just slower than slow in getting the ball upfield. It is frustrating like ****. Come on Freddie, make the change finally.

serenitynow

Ex-fransgooner

Player:Jesus
Away game, yes. Last that happened was the 5-3 against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.

Jesus Christ, feels like a lifetime ago watching John Terry slip and Van Persie round Petr Cech to slot it into an open net.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Though ecstatic at watching the goals go in, I couldn't muster the energy to cheer any of them for the simple reason that it felt like the players could've reacted that way several matches ago.

I wouldn't judge them by the response against West Ham, who themselves are terrible. The next 5 matches are the true acid test. More likely than not it'll prove to be another false dawn.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Though ecstatic at watching the goals go in, I couldn't muster the energy to cheer any of them for the simple reason that it felt like the players could've reacted that way several matches ago.

I wouldn't judge them by the response against West Ham, who themselves are terrible. The next 5 matches are the true acid test. More likely than not it'll prove to be another false dawn.
I don't think they reacted well, we basically couldn't get a shot on target in the first 60 minutes, the players were just walking and waiting for West Ham score 2nd goal, and then Martinelli change the whole game.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Well yeah no sh*t Burley you cretin. That's what happens when you're 9 games without a win. You have to start from somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom