• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Ratings - PL: Arsenal vs Portsmouth | 02/09/07

Jameel46

Established Member
Almunia - 7: made good saves and was only half a second late in reacting to Kanu's 'shot'

Toure - 8
Senderos - 5.5: sending off was harsh but didn't look too impressive anyway
Flamini - 7
Clichy - 7

Hleb - 6
Gilberto - 6.5: did well in both positions
Fabregas - 8.5: getting better and better
Rosicky - 7

VP - 6: not a great start to the season
Adebayor: 7: caused trouble but still can't get the final ball right
------------------------------------------------
Diaby - 6.5
Denilson - 6
Eduardo - n/a: not much time to do anything

awooga83

Established Member
Here is the ratings from the Times

Almunia - 6

Flamini - 6
Toure - 6
Senderos - 4.
Clichy - 6

Hleb - 7
Gilberto - 6
Fabregas - 8
Rosicky - 6

RvP - 7
Adebayor - 6

SUBS:
Diaby - 6.
Denilson -6
Eduardo - No rating

Some strange ratings I must say.

the dawn raids

Established Member
Lukazan said:
Rosicky - 8 Much better from Rosicky. Another goal and a great performance. Worked tirelessly after Senderos got sent off to ensure we came away with 3 points. Let's just hope he can stay fit!

agreed, one of if not his best performances for us. i was critical of him going forward against city but he more than played the part sunday when needed.

i havent been around since saturday so i imagine this has been discussed tirelessly, but i was disappointed adebayor. he did have a good game, but he had more than enough chances to make it a superb performance and he didnt take them as usual. he slowed up movements several times, kept needlessly playing the ball sideways and backwards. and all he had to do was stick his foot out and he wouldve had that goal in the first half. i know its been beaten to death, but he just doesnt seem to have the predatory instinct.

and im sorry, but do we really need smiley ratings? :roll:

MDGoonah41

Established Member
Ok folks, if you haven't done so yet, and you still want to, get your ratings in soon, as I'm going to compile everything later tonight.

MDGoonah41

Established Member
First off, a record 37 posters gave their ratings, much appreciated. This week's ratings, in two parts.

Part 1

1330054545_7d5c71c952.jpg

For a larger, easier to read version, click here

Part 2

1330054577_ef5233d33a.jpg

For a larger, easier to read version, click here

Here is the overall chart after 4 matches

1330054589_de9b3b4145.jpg

ronitc

Cheers, thanks for this.

Something interesting you could look at is which poster consistently has the highest overall ratings and which gives the lowest. Not necessary for every game of course but maybe once every 5 games.

RC8

Established Member
ronitc said:
Cheers, thanks for this.

Something interesting you could look at is which poster consistently has the highest overall ratings and which gives the lowest. Not necessary for every game of course but maybe once every 5 games.

You can see from the totals that I'm usually the one with the highest ratings, together with Lancelot, GunnerGH and Sashakal.

Those with the lowest ratings were Bazza afc, Lukazan, and Kel.

ronitc

Yes I know this.

What I meant was an average total rating across a number of games. Difficult to do as some don't rate subs but possible if only including ratings for starters.

MDGoonah41

Established Member
ronitc said:
Cheers, thanks for this.

Yep, was planning on that. Here are the average totals for people who have posted their ratings for all 4 games, and then those who posted their ratings for at least 3 games.

1331399727_7037afd463.jpg

Merida+Denilson said:
Great work MD, how long did that take you?! :shock:

About 30 minutes per week.

MDGoonah41

Established Member
One more tidbit. The 3 highest scores in terms of totals for the 4 weeks

GoonerGH, 102.0 points v Portsmouth
sashakal, 101.5 points v Portsmouth
Lancelot/RC8, 100 points v Portsmouth

3 lowest scores

goonergurjit% 64.0 points v Man City
kaids%, 64.5 points v Man City
bluenaz*, 65.5 points v Blackburn

% didn't rate Sagna, Eduardo or Song
* didn't rate Gallas, Bendtner, or Denilson

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
you deserve something out of your hard work. well done :)

wow, i see i am very critical for fulham match, avg for blackburn and pompey, but highest for mancity.

intersting stats there

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
I presume the guys with average scores of close to 100 rated 14 players as opposed to 11? I'm not that scabby!

Consistently lower than Kel though, blimey... Probably as I consider 5 as average, not 6.

Any chance of adding mean player ratings per poster (total rating divided by the number of players rated)?

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom