• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 13 (Dec 15-17)

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This **** is why Mourinho is just not worth it imo.

Guy is only a likeable person when he's in the studio. Just **** as a manager.

And the thing is, Sp**s HAVE to win something this season otherwise it'll end up going up in smoke. And by the time Mourinho leaves what'll the next manager inherit? It's not like he's gonna have young players developed by the time he goes.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

:rofl:

Worst manager and pundit alive.

Never thought there was someone worse than Danny Murphy.
Oh the days when Tim Sherwood coached Sp**s! Those were days of pure joy! Never to be repeated sadly. “I have been to the mountain top! I have seen the promised land!”...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Look at klopp with all injures they got he still make players respect him follow his team plan don't do stupid stuff. He is fantastic manager even tho hate his cringe celebration

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Did i mention that Sp**s got 1 point from last 2 games after they beat us? It's curse teams shouldn't beat us.

Reactions: A_G

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I think Football won at Anfield.

What a dross set up by Mourinho and he almost snatched a win or draw.

Had he got anything from that match, he would have been hailed for his ugly way; Drilling Tottenham and making them contenders.
Hate this master class ****. Mourinho parks the bus and if he has good forwards he lets them just run down long balls. Just like he did with Drogba. Just quick counters up towards a great forward or two. Not ****ing rocket science...

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

xG says Sp**s have been lucky so far and will fade. Another year winning nothing will really p!ss them off.
That’s just the past though, if they actually start creating chances there’s no magic law that’s going to make their past xG overachieving catch up with them unfortunately.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Just woke up to Liverpool beating Sp**s!
What a wonderful day for football.

The best, the only, way to start your day is by Spuds losing.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
That’s just the past though, if they actually start creating chances there’s no magic law that’s going to make their past xG overachieving catch up with them unfortunately.
Yeah, those points are in bank. But he'll need to improve or change tactics not to drop down the table. That's the point.

The article in the Athletic this morning says that Sp**s did come out more in the 2nd half, but of course that's when they eventually lost the game.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom