• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 13 (Dec 15-17)

Malky

Established Member
And the thing is, Sp**s HAVE to win something this season otherwise it'll end up going up in smoke. And by the time Mourinho leaves what'll the next manager inherit? It's not like he's gonna have young players developed by the time he goes.
They're literally going for broke now. Levy taking out £150M loan when they're already half a billion in debt is the move of someone desperate to win some major silverware.
If it really, really goes sour, and they somehow miss out on top 4 altogether, then the future could be bleak for them - how do you continue to invest in a club that's £600M+ in debt?

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Think they've been sh*t tbh. Watkins cutting a frustrated figure not getting the ball enough.

Grealish playing like trash and laughing about it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No surprise Burnley don't have someone to score own goals for them. Villa form also gone down since the start of the season still they in good position.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Owning Watkins in Fantasy is brutal when he has f*cking plumbers like Trezeguet and El Ghazi taking all the shots.

Pass the ball you ****s.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Villa have 24 shots, sometimes players just like to be stupid upfront of goal lol. Burnley hoping Watkins score own goal now.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

How much has Bruno got in the tank? Looked leggy recently and Solskjaer just won’t rest him.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom