• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20: The race for Europe

Where do you predict we will finish this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
No i think Sp**s are going to europa no matter what 6th is automatic qualification.

But it can be max 7 teams from one country in Europe ? Wolves will go to CL if they win it and it'll be 5 teams in CL from England and Arsenal,Leicester will play in EL.

Think that Leicester is only sure in EL in this moment.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Both Chelsea and Utd looked far from impressive this season,but league was very poor in some stages and they got good form in right moment.Doubt they will have imporant role in CL next season.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Don't let anyone forget that this man...

picture-of-a-young-brendan-rodgers-on-a-night-out_o_5087611.jpg

...bottled it in England yet again.

Leicester will never finish top four again, they could have really gone up a level if they secured it this season...massive miss from the Bren-Dog as per.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Look at the bright side. You'll get to watch their teams get battered by Bayern Munich 5-1 twice rather than endure it yourself.

Least they can actually say that taking part in the CL has been worthy for them at some point. We were just like an Olympiakos or Galatasary. Making up the numbers.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
But it can be max 7 teams from one country in Europe ? Wolves will go to CL if they win it and it'll be 5 teams in CL from England and Arsenal,Leicester will play in EL.

Think that Leicester is only sure in EL in this moment.
Pretty sure 8 can go. Don’t think EL win affects domestically awarded places.

Manberg

Predator

Leicester will never finish top four again, they could have really gone up a level if they secured it this season...massive miss from the Bren-Dog as per.

Who is that?

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Both Chelsea and Utd looked far from impressive this season,but league was very poor in some stages and they got good form in right moment.Doubt they will have imporant role in CL next season.

That's the sign of a half decent team though. Playing poor and finishing 3rd and 4th and probably both teams will end the season with silverware.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Pretty sure 8 can go. Don’t think EL win affects domestically awarded places.

No mate,7 is max from every country.Just not sure about rules and which team has advantage at the end.Most probably Sp**s will be without Europe if we win Fa cup and Wolves wins EL.

Remember that one season only we and Everton played in EL.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Huge injuries tbf. Three of your first choice back four out can't be called bottle I think. It's harsh.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

All of my friends’ teams are in the CL this season. Sigh.

There will be more of that when Utd sign Jadon Sancho.

Those four clubs have cemented their spots for the next few seasons now imo. Utd and Chelsea are going to splash out their CL qualification payout in the transfer window.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Yes the league in general has been crap, players arent as good as 10/15 years ago.

Why do you think players arent as good now as 15 years ago? Who was the best RB 15 years ago? Better than TAA?

Who was the best CB? Better than Van Dijk.

Tell me a CM 15 years ago better than KDB?

Strikers you probably have a case because 4 4 2 meant there were 2 strikers. And lots of them in the league. Now it's more wide forward because of 4 3 3.

For me the players are as good now as ever. The league is more competitive. My only problem is the Arsenal I'm watching is depressing me more and more.

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001

Latest posts

Top Bottom