• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League | Arsenal vs AFC Bournemouth | 09/09/2017 | 15:00 BST

What will be the result against Bournemouth?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

ek1nd.png

That's the team I would play. 4-4-2 diamond.

coolaa

Cech
Bellerin Per Kos Kolasinac
Iwobi Coquelin Elneny sanchez
Lacazette Welbeck

Ospina holding Monreal xhaka Ramsey Özil Giroud

Time to drip Ramsey and Xhaka for the poor performance. Coquelin Elneny are boring and dull, but at least they can defend with the right attitude and discipline. Let bellerin and Kolasinac to bomb forward. It does not matter to me if Giroud or Welbeck to start if it is 442. The goal socoring players will be lacazete and Sanchez anyway.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
In my opinion our midfield is too poor and is the reason for the goals we score, we should shore it up, reverting to a 433 rather than 4231.
--------------Cech------------
Bel----Mustafi----Kos-----Kola
-------------Coq------------------
---Ramsey---Xhaka/Wilshere--
--Özil-----Lacazette-----Sanchez

Coq sits back and cleans up while xhaka has more license to distribute and ramsey can play b2b

We really should have signed a CM, no where near enough quality competition, unforgivable mistake unless both wilshere and santi get some good games under their belt (unlikely)

Mike Vinna

When I look at the preferred line-ups by posters here I can only see ways that Wenger would screw it up. For example, if Wenger does play Coquelin, he'll have him pressing forward with Xhaka sitting back. The man is as deluded as they come.

I think we'll see this:

Cech

Mustafi Koscielny Monreal

Bellerin Ramsey Xhaka Kolasinac

Özil Welbeck Alexis

Bench: Ospina, Holding, Mertesacker, Coquelin, Walcott, Giroud, Lacazette
Get ready for a bumpy ride folks..

Drogo14

Cech
Debuchy Mertesacker Chambers Monreal
Coquelin Wilshere
Nelson Iwobi Welbeck
Giroud
Özil and Alexis dropped till they sign new contracts imo. Xhaka dropped until he learns which are his teammates and which are his opponents. Ramsey can be super sub. Koscielny has hit a huge decline so we need the big ****ing German and a guy fresh from a spell learning how to defend at Boro. Also get Debuchy back in there until Bellerin stops being an SJW.

Jesus Christ what a **** nightmare this would be :lol::lol: Anyone over chambers Lacazette obviously has to start... a grumpy unmotivated Sanchez is still better then anything Welbeck can provide and Iwobi in the middle?? dead..... I don't even want to talk about Debuchy or Monreal :lol:

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
I'd like to see Chambers as well, had his confidence shot when he played at fullback and was left completely isolated (what a surprise) against fast wingers but I still think there could be a player in there.
I even think he would be worth looking at in midfield, played there for England at youth level and we desperately need a non midget who can tackle in there.
He's a better player than Eric Dire.

For now I'd play something like this :

G6YlVGM.png

(although the Nutty Professor will stick with the tried, tested and shambolic).

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Because it's Bournemouth and we're at home i'd play this lineup. In games against the better teams i'd take out Welbeck/Iwobi and put Özil out wide and play Wilshere or Ramsey (Wilshere if he's back on form) as an extra man in midfield.

RnGKkx3.png

tcahill

-------------Laca
----------Özil-Alexis
Kolasinac-Elneny-Xhaka-Bellerin
----Chambers-Kos-Mustafi

I just want to see Laca Özil and Sanchez as a forward line.
Having Elneny and Xhaka in the middle should shore up the midfield (sort of). At least they'll actually retain the ball and offer some defensive ability.
Kola in his best position, and we've got no other option on the right except Bellerin.
Defence is a hard one, I'd think i'd like to see Chambers as a LCB for a game, see how much he's improved from his loan. He'll have Kola as support. Kos in the middle (he looked the least crap out of our CBs against Livepool), and Mustafi starts on the right.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Must win! Seriously this one is must win game need to start get our s**t together improve the mood inside the dressing room it's very early of the season.

Cech
Bellerin Kosh Mustafi Kola
Ramsey Xhaka
Iwobi Özil Alexis
Lacazette

say yes

forum master baiter
Lacazette
Sanchez Özil
Sead Xhaka Wilshere Bellerin
Monreal Mertesacker Koscielny
Cech

{reed}

Poundland GDeep
Expect something like this:
Laca
Welbeck Özil
Seo Xhaka Ramsey Bellerin
Monreal Kos Holding
Cech

Malky

Established Member
Cech
Debuchy Mertesacker Chambers Monreal
Coquelin Wilshere
Nelson Iwobi Welbeck
Giroud
Özil and Alexis dropped till they sign new contracts imo. Xhaka dropped until he learns which are his teammates and which are his opponents. Ramsey can be super sub. Koscielny has hit a huge decline so we need the big ****ing German and a guy fresh from a spell learning how to defend at Boro. Also get Debuchy back in there until Bellerin stops being an SJW.
giphy.gif

N

NotAUserName

Cech

Bellerin Mustafi Koscielny Kolasinac

Ramsey Xhaka Wilshere

Özil Lacazette Sanchez​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom