• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League | Arsenal vs AFC Bournemouth | 09/09/2017 | 15:00 BST

What will be the result against Bournemouth?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini
Cech
Bellerin Holding Mertersacker Kolasnic
Xhaka Elneny
Walcott Özil Iwobi
Lacazette

Bench: Ospina Koscielny Monreal Wilshere Ramsey Giroud Welbeck

Its difficult envisaging myself actually wanting Koscielny on the bench but I just feel at the present time we need a more vocal leader in the defence.

Last edited:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Ramsey should be nowhere near the midfield positions. Start him in the front three or drop him to the bench.

We need three players behind Özil as well because he is another defensive liability.

I'd go for 433 with the ability to become 4231. Wilshere needs to start focusing on transitioning the ball while staying deep.

Cech
Bellerin Mertesacker Koscielny Kolisinac
Xhaka Coquelin Wilshere
Alexis Lacazette Özil

Game time I expect to see this

Mertesacker Koscielny
Coquelin Xhaka
Wilshere
Bellerin Alexis Özil Kolisinac
Lacazette

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Özil usually does good against them. I hope he plays a cracker and scores to make a point after his statement.

Remember when we won 2-0 in December 2015, he created like 9 clear goal scoring chances, only for Walcott and Giroud to waste them.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Özil usually does good against them. I hope he plays a cracker and scores to make a point after his statement.

Remember when we won 2-0 in December 2015, he created like 9 clear goal scoring chances, only for Walcott and Giroud to waste them.
I can remember saying that he would have broken the record in that game alone. Then Olliewent on a complete drought

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
I'll be missing this, but I'm pretty certain we'll win this in true "Bounce Back #243" style.

Guess we'll see the revival of 4-2-3-1 which will work until we'll eventually get found out again and all comes crashing down around November I'd guess. Hooray....

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Are you surprised? Nothing but a good, consistent positive run will appease people - to a point.
No, I'm not. I'm more shocked at the fact that nothing is being done about it. I'm saddened that we feel so powerless in this. I'm frustrated that it has come to this when just a decade ago I honestly believed we were on the cusp of becoming the league's dominating team( Yes I bought the stadium hype etc).

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
No, I'm not. I'm more shocked at the fact that nothing is being done about it. I'm saddened that we feel so powerless in this. I'm frustrated that it has come to this when just a decade ago I honestly believed we were on the cusp of becoming the league's dominating team( Yes I bought the stadium hype etc).
I was just too blind and optimistic:eek:ops::(

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Ramsey should be nowhere near the midfield positions. Start him in the front three or drop him to the bench.

We need three players behind Özil as well because he is another defensive liability.

I'd go for 433 with the ability to become 4231. Wilshere needs to start focusing on transitioning the ball while staying deep.

Cech
Bellerin Mertesacker Koscielny Kolisinac
Xhaka Coquelin Wilshere
Alexis Lacazette Özil

Game time I expect to see this

Mertesacker Koscielny
Coquelin Xhaka
Wilshere
Bellerin Alexis Özil Kolisinac
Lacazette

Isn't Alexis injured?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom