• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League | Arsenal vs AFC Bournemouth | 09/09/2017 | 15:00 BST

What will be the result against Bournemouth?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerBoy19

I saw Bournemouth against city, they were a tough nut to crack untill sterling got the goal in the last minute. Hope they are poor away from home and lacaz get a goal or two.

I think Bournemouth have lost all 3 games and will be desperate for a point, will make our lives difficult.

skip spence

Only something along the lines of a tight defensive performance resulting in a ~2-0 win, at Stamford Bridge, will right the ship.

On another, similar note, I'd like to date Kate Moss.
See there is a pattern here. Dating Kate Moss is not recommended even if she fancies you, girl like that is trouble, she'd give you kicks maybe but more heartbreak and sorrow. You see it?

Think I'll probably watch this game too though I swore it off before. At least it's a 3 PM kick off on Saturday. That's something.

arsmile

Established Member
as long as we see something different- some attempt to rectify the glaring issues.

I want to see:

bellerin at RB
Kolasinac at LB
only CBs at CB
a CM solution which isn't a 2 man ramsey-xhaka
lacazette playing up front

if we've covered those bases I won't complain.

Oh_Snap

I'll be missing this, but I'm pretty certain we'll win this in true "Bounce Back #243" style.

Guess we'll see the revival of 4-2-3-1 which will work until we'll eventually get found out again and all comes crashing down around November I'd guess. Hooray....
was actually hoping for a 4-3-2-1, but sanchez will be out i take it? would play him and özil behind lacazette and have a midfield of coq(sorry)-xhaka-ramsey, who'll be playing way too offensivly anyway. back four lines up itself i guess.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Can already see the Harry Arter 30 yard thunder bolt of a strike after the useless prick couldn't pass the ball vs Georgia.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Only something along the lines of a tight defensive performance resulting in a ~2-0 win, at Stamford Bridge, will right the ship.

On another, similar note, I'd like to date Kate Moss.

Never really got the Kate Moss thing. More of a Susanna Hoffs/Phoebe Cates guy myself. Maybe Shakira. But I'm all in for a tighter defensive performance and a win at Stamford Bridge (and everywhere else).

S

Sanchez11Reborn

Can the mods sort out my avi from my other account and my title cheers!!

Token Yank

.................Cech
Bellerin..Mustafi...Kos...Sead
..............Elneny..Xhaka
Ramsey......Özil..........Sanchez
.................Lacazette

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Cech
Holding Mustafi Laurent
Hector Ramsey Xhaka Sead
Özil Lacazette Alexis

Subs: Giroud, Iwobi and Nelson

2-0 victory

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I'm so looking forward to getting back to PL football. The only thing that will put a smile on Arsenal fans faces is a win, and it seems like ages since we had one. The fact we struggled to get 3 pts vs Leicester didn't exactly leave us singing, "we're gonna win the league!" In fact the FA cup final was the last proper smile we had and I really hope we get one this weekend, a proper emphatic win with style & class. If we lose the depression hanging around this club is going to get worse and it's already bordering on unbearable.

TheIceman85

Cech

Monreal..........Kolasinac

Xhaka

Chambers.......................................................................Bellerin

Özil

Walcott......................................................Alexis

Ramsey.............Welbeck​

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Cech

Monreal..........Kolasinac

Xhaka

Chambers.......................................................................Bellerin

Özil

Walcott......................................................Alexis

Ramsey.............Welbeck​

Ridiculous, as if Xhaka will sit infront of the defence, put him next to Özil and that's probably close to how we'll look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom