• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League | Arsenal vs AFC Bournemouth | 09/09/2017 | 15:00 BST

What will be the result against Bournemouth?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerBoy19

Just play players in their own positions, is it that difficult?

One more game with Welbeck as striker , lacaz as winger will crack me up.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I'm not predicting a team or a result for this one. All I want is for Wenger to show he hasn't forgotten how to pick our best team, and it must include Lacazette & Kolasinac. If he manages to do this and we lose, then fair enough!

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I think we will see a return to 4231.

Me too. Three at the back was introduced to provide extra stability at the back, it seems defensively we're not up to task anyway. It makes sense to focus on our attacking quality, we do have a lot of it.

Cech
Bellerin Kos Mus Kolasinac
Ramsey Xhaka
Iwobi Özil Alexis
Lacazette

Subs: Ospina, Nacho, Chambers, Coquelin, Welbeck, Walcott, Giroud.

I'd love a little surprise inclusion, like Nelson. He's improving at a rapid rate and another homegrown story could be just the tonic we need bring a feel good factor around the place.

We'll win this game. Bournemouth have been very poor and aren't good enough defensively to shut us out. I want it to be convincing too, could do without scraping one.

Keplaz

Me too. Three at the back was introduced to provide extra stability at the back, it seems defensively we're not up to task anyway. It makes sense to focus on our attacking quality, we do have a lot of it.

Cech
Bellerin Kos Mus Kolasinac
Ramsey Xhaka
Iwobi Özil Alexis
Lacazette

Subs: Ospina, Nacho, Chambers, Coquelin, Welbeck, Walcott, Giroud.

I'd love a little surprise inclusion, like Nelson. He's improving at a rapid rate and another homegrown story could be just the tonic we need bring a feel good factor around the place.

We'll win this game. Bournemouth have been very poor and aren't good enough defensively to shut us out. I want it to be convincing too, could do without scraping one.

As long as players start in their right positions I'll be very happy. I'm tired of being demoralised an hour before every kick off after seeing the team sheet.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Even if Alexis is fit I'd expect him to drop out of this one. Might be on the bench but wouldn't be surprised if he's left out altogether.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Is it true Sanchez is injured again? He's certainly picking up a lot of knocks recently.

How strange.

Keplaz

Is it true Sanchez is injured again? He's certainly picking up a lot of knocks recently.

How strange.
Not strange. Had to happen sooner rather than later. Sanchez hasn't had a summer off for over three years now. Chile's insistence in picking him for every squad and every tournament means he never actually rests or has a proper preseason. I think his body will start to crumble at some point soon if he carries this on.

Sobotka

Lacazette
Alexis -------- Özil -------- Walcott
Ramsey ----- Coquelin
Kolasinac - Kos - Mustafi - Bellerin
Cech
1-0 win.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
Anyone know if this is on TV in the US? Or is it one of the games NBC has decided Ron charge people $50 to see? I'm not paying $50 for what I've seen so far this year in addition to exorbitant cable charges.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Wenger circeled this game on his calendar as a perfect one to bring Jack back. I expect him on the bench and to get minutes during the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom