• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League | Chelsea vs Arsenal | 17 Sep 2017 - 13:30 | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

skip spence

Good rating. Cech deserves 8 or 9 tho.

Edit: Also Mustafi should be 7 and kos 8.
Won't argue much with that. Felt mustafi was lucky to get away with some pretty rash stuff at times but in the end ha managed to keep Morata at bay. Glad he wasn't up against Costa. But Kos was very good, sure.

TheLawOfDiQ

Our passes were sharp today, particularly the first half. Chelsea gambled on our passing to fail to hit us on the counter, luckily we didn`t.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Actually felt he was worse in the first half, but hey eye of the beholder and all that jazz, part of our attacking three i felt he offered so little, yes he covered space and defended well, but his quick thinking and link up play that he was so good at last year was completely missing, why is it we feel we need to compromise like a player can't attack and defend in the same game..
As I said before the game, Iwobi starting was Wenger starting to play his "now-or-never" cards for him. He needs to play if he's going to get better. I wouldn't be surprised to see him go on loan next summer - depending on how everything works out with the season and transfer markets of course.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
There were no poor performers today. The whole team top to bottom were outstanding. This is the home of the champions and in spells we bossed it.

Hopefully Welbeck's injury isn't too bad. But it does bring us closer to Özil-Alexis-Lacazette. By all accounts Özil should be okay for our next league game.

Boys done me proud. Unlucky with hitting the post and our disallowed goal, but we didn't lose it. We'll take a lot from that going forward.

Btw Conte on the touchline pisses me off, the ****ing hyperactive ******. How dare he argue with the red? He needs to instruct his boys to keep their heads. ALL of the reds they got against us were justified and correct. Running up and down the touchline like a ****ing lunatic.

Last edited:

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
What a f*cking team effort. Never been prouder of them. Perfect away performance, shut them down and had the better of the chances.

To a man they all played their part, Lacazette had a bad day in front of goal but the play as a unit was spot on.

Couldn't agree more, this performance right here should be the blueprint for all difficult away fixtures.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I quite like the big match tactic of sitting mustafi on their main striker.

We basically had a normal back 4 with mustafi taking morata out of the game- even when he lost him we had to CBs covering for him. Looked messy sometimes because morata always fancied his chances of turning him- but he rarely lost him cleanly

Good call. I do wonder how much this would've changed if Hazard played, though. We just have no answer for him at the Bridge.

tcahill

The best thing to come from this game was the clean sheet. Defence looked very solid, they only had one real chance. Mustafi, Kos and Monreal were excellent as a trio.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
That was a really good, solid performance. Really happy with that, considering how bad it was a couple weeks back.

Even in isolation that was a good performance.

I need to rewatch Ramsey today, especially his tracking back to help Xhaka out. I thought he was great today whenever focusing on his play.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Good call. I do wonder how much this would've changed if Hazard played, though. We just have no answer for him at the Bridge.

I mean he is Hazard, he scored 7 goals against the top 7 last year. Who does have an answer for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom