• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League: Derby County v Arsenal, Mon 28th at 8pm

Bergy_1995

Too right.

I want the lads to give Derby a good pasting. Nothing short of 5-0. Put Theo on from the start and he'll run their left back ragged.

tam1886

Established Member
Theo is more likely to struggle with wind resistance than anything Derby can put in his way. I can see him scoring in this game, he was unlucky not to against Reading.

Gooner_Stu

Established Member
Enough goals to make Sky's extended highlights all the more plesing. Agree with whats said, i think we should still aim to get 3 points for each remaining game and hope 2nd place becomes a reality.

McIntyre

Established Member
RocktheCasbah said:
McIntyre said:
Also, considering these could be Gilberto's final games give him another run out. Maybe bring Denilson in for Cesc to give him some rest.

Nice idea, but rest Cesc? For what?

Not for anything, except to prevent the poor guy dying of exhaustion. He's been running on empty the last few weeks. Mind you, he's still played well despite this. But with Euro 2008 coming up there's no need to run him into the ground any further. I'd prefer to give him some rest now than be forced into it at the beginning of next season.

awooga83

Established Member
The ****est team in the premiership for such a long time they are the one team you surely cannot fail to destroy them, their crapness just won't allow it..

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Fabianski
Eboue Song Gallas Clichy
Denilson Fabregas Gilberto Walcott
RvP Adebayor

Hopefully we give them a nice beating, I have a feeling Walcott's going to destroy in this match.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Possibly, we will dominate it and they get a corner and score the 1-0, after that we really destroy them 1-5.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Is Sagna still not fit?

I would go with:

---------------Fabianski

Hoyte---Song---Gallas---Clichy

Eboue---Cesc---Gilberto----Walcott

----van Persie----Adebayor

Subs:

Almunia, Toure, Denilson, Diaby, Bendtner

algunner

AW should give Fab, Ade, Kolo, Clichy and Gallas a week off.

. .Fabianski
Ebue Song Senderos Traore
.....Gilberto.......
...... Denilson ..... Diaby
.... Walcott ..... Betender .....RVP

Subs: Manone; Hoyte, 3 Reserves

No wonder AW went to watch the reserve games because he wanted to see which players will be going to Derby.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

algunner said:
AW should give Fab, Ade, Kolo, Clichy and Gallas a week off.

. .Fabianski
Ebue Song Senderos Traore
.....Gilberto.......
...... Denilson ..... Diaby
.... Walcott ..... Betender .....RVP

Subs: Manone; Hoyte, 3 Reserves

No wonder AW went to watch the reserve games because he wanted to see which players will be going to Derby.

Thats what I thought :p

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
McIntyre said:
RocktheCasbah said:
McIntyre said:
Also, considering these could be Gilberto's final games give him another run out. Maybe bring Denilson in for Cesc to give him some rest.

Nice idea, but rest Cesc? For what?

Not for anything, except to prevent the poor guy dying of exhaustion. He's been running on empty the last few weeks. Mind you, he's still played well despite this. But with Euro 2008 coming up there's no need to run him into the ground any further. I'd prefer to give him some rest now than be forced into it at the beginning of next season.

You know what? Bearing in mind the fates that tend to meet any Arsenal player on international duty, I'm actually inclined to agree with you.

AliBabaBrewer

AnthonyG said:
AliBabaBrewer said:
Fabianski
Eboue Touré Song Clichy
Walcott Denilson Fabregas Traore
Bendtner Van Persie
Captain?

Toure/Fabregas
Hell, even Fabianski's been handed the captain's armband this season!

And actually, taking into account some of the suggestions made here, I think it would be good to give Fabregas a rest, and for Gilberto to play out some of his last games for the club..

tam1886

Established Member
I reckon I could play Derby myself and still come away with a respectable result. If you're reading this Arsène, gimme a phone. No need to risk any of our players at all when I can take to the pitch, play in goals and beat Derby at a game of longshots.

asajoseph

Established Member
Play Rosicky.

I couldn't give a damn if he's 'injured' - the best we can hope for is that he gets so badly injured we can claim the money back on insurance.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom