• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League: Derby County v Arsenal, Mon 28th at 8pm

has this been taken??

Can't remember the last time I actually enjoyed watching us play...

Also Adebayor and Bendtner didn't look that incompatible today, though I suppose it was against Derby.

nazo

Established Member
Most entertaining game of the season for me. That was so entertaining that i forgive Eboue for missing 29 chances and screwing up another 30.

Only bad thing is that Robin got injured again. The season is over though so might as well give him a rest.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

LOL! They showed Cesc and Ade the dance in the post match interview

arsmile

Established Member
ade and eboue were copying earnshaw....yeeeeeeeeeh..and he said 'i danced with eboue cos he is one of the best dancers at the club'.......crazy...cesc said he diddnt join in cos he's not a very good dancer

...i do love how mental our team is......

gunnerGH

Established Member
and Fabregas got his assist.

Can the stats people tell me where he is now in the assist charts?

Got to be Barry, Ronaldo and Fab close at the top

stuart

Established Member
arsmile said:
ade and eboue were copying earnshaw....yeeeeeeeeeh..and he said 'i danced with eboue cause he is one of the best dancers at the club'.......crazy...cesc said he diddnt join in cause he's not a very good dancer

...i do love how mental our team is......

In all seriousness, they aren't right in the bloody heads...
i love it :lol:

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Good win. Good dance.

Terrible defending against those two goals.

We are going to win the league!

Kain

Established Member
to be fair as far as goal celebrations go i dont mind the dance, lets face it you cant jump in the crowd, cant take your shirt off, cant mess with the corner flag, cant ****ing celebrate anymore so if he wants to dance let him hopefully he can dance another 30+ times next season

go Ade! :D

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
arsmile said:
AAAAAAAnd..eboue's face after missing ANOTHER chance was priceless- kinda endears him to me!
He was soooooo close though, the poor blighter. It was tragic watching him pound the turf in frustration.

kazu

i think ade and eboue were mocking robert earnshaw's celebration which took like eternity. fair enough for him considering it's like his 1st premier league goal but i couldn't stop laughing at the 2!

eboue, besides 2 decent crosses in the 1st half has been useless really. there may not be any goal celebrations either if we weren't playing derby.

arsmile

Established Member
thegame24 said:
eboue is useless

he can boogie

i've decided i like eboue now...i wont hear anything against him

he was unlucky today, he's never gonna be able to finish- all round play was decent today

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom