• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League: Derby County v Arsenal, Mon 28th at 8pm

Thommybhoy

Established Member
Theo will be better than Henry.
Is it just me or Song gets better as the game goes on? That's good in one way and bad beacuse he makes a mistake at the start.
Can You please tell me did You see their goals as something Fabianski could save or not?
Good game by our boys :)

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member
gunnerGH said:
and Fabregas got his assist.

Can the stats people tell me where he is now in the assist charts?

Got to be Barry, Ronaldo and Fab close at the top

Cesc 19
Young 17
Berbatov/Gerrard/Rooney 11

nazo

Established Member
If Eboue starts on the right wing next season we might as well give up from day one.

True Gooner

Established Member
We score 6 goals in a game, and what do I see here?

"Dammit, we should have scored 12"

:lol:

And of course, Adebayor scored a hattrick, coming off the bench, cant find any fault in his game...hmmm...oh yeah, the bastards dance pisses me off. Sell him!

stuart

Established Member
AliBabaBrewer said:
Bendtner was a beast today.
Told you he'd have a great game sooner or later!

Best game I've watched for months! hah

meh. he frustrated me a right bit. Seemed to just keep running into trouble

qs

Established Member
Did those complaining about the dancing not realise it was mocking Earnshaw? I thought it was hilarious.

Great to see Ade looking so happy on the pitch too.

asajoseph

Established Member
Thought Bendy was good.

Taking the mick out of Robbie Earnshaw was one of the most amusing things I've seen all season.

FrankArsenal

If only we had a bit more luck we would have been on top with a 5 point difference and 2 games left to play. That is if we had won against Chelski and Manure.. not even taking Birmingham into account..

asajoseph

Established Member
qs said:
Did those complaining about the dancing not realise it was mocking Earnshaw? I thought it was hilarious.

Great to see Ade looking so happy on the pitch too.

Of course he did. He's just had the next three Christmases come at once!

thegame24

Established Member
btw you cant praise any player today cause derby was the worst team ive ever seen.

i seriously think i would have had a good game

qs

Established Member
bluenaz said:
If Eboue starts on the right wing next season we might as well give up from day one.

While he might not be the best he had a pretty good game today. Fair enough it was poor opposition but he player well. Complain when he deserves it but not in this thread.

thegame24

Established Member
qs said:
bluenaz said:

While he might not be the best he had a pretty good game today. Fair enough it was poor opposition but he player well. Complain when he deserves it but not in this thread.

what are you on?

he was utter useless at doing his job, which was to be a winger.

****in wenger better sort it

kazu

asajoseph said:
Does Eboue get an assist for Ade's goal?

If so, possibly the most comical assist ever.

most probably, even though he tried to score and somehow fell over.

is there a funnier footballer or any ex-footballer comedians? this guy can give chris rock a run for his money man!

stiiphunn

Established Member
thegame24 said:
qs said:
bluenaz said:

what are you on?

he was utter useless at doing his job, which was to be a winger.

f*n wenger better sort it
ffs he wasn't useless!! he wasn't the best either, but he was far from useless.
good game from him. good crossing and nick should have scored when eboue put it on a plate for him.

arsmile

Established Member
qs said:
bluenaz said:

yup...for once, leave eboue alone today, he was decent

i'm not saying he hasnt deserved it on the other 30odd games this season- but he is more than good enough to stick around and diddnt do much wrong today

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Latest posts

Top Bottom