• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League: QPR v Arsenal, 4/3/15, 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Well at least we looked better defensively. Hell of a goal by Austin tbf.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

United get away with a clear pen and he a last min goal. Makes my blood boil.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Happy enough with the win but much like the home game we made it far too difficult for ourselves. Another away game out of the way.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why Arsenal love to make us suffer? anyway good win and 3 points all our rivals won too so it was really important to win today.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
how long can we keep this disjointed rubbish up for, before we're punished? QPR were utter gash, yet we nearly drew 2-2 again. Something needs to change.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
how long can we keep this disjointed rubbish up for, before we're punished? QPR were utter gash, yet we nearly drew 2-2 again. Something needs to change.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Good to see Alexis back to score and good see Giroud goal scoring form keeps going. and Gibbs got 2 assists lol.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
First time this season we got 4 wins in the row it took a while but its nice to see.
we have Westham at Emirates and Newcastle away we should make it 6 wins in the row hopefully.

Iceman10

Established Member
Ramsey should have come on for Rosicky sooner, not sure if AW was thinking we could make it 3-0.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
blaze_of_glory said:
yousif_arsenal said:
Good to see Alexis back to score and good see Giroud goal scoring form keeps going. and Gibbs got 2 assists lol.

Gibbs >> Özil now I guess.

Well he was obviously better than Özil in this game wasn't he? :wink:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
FWIW, Ive not seen anything to suggest we should persist with this setup. I'd still go back to the side that beat City in a blink. That's the best team performance of the season, and the one that looked the most convincing.

This 'streak' is like watching Man Utds of last month. Massively unconvincing.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
The first half was awful to watch; we were Poor in possession,had no real penetration and seemed to be waiting for individual moment of brilliance or an opposition mistake.

In the first 25 minutes of the second half we came out playing with more urgency, passing with more tempo, more fluid in our attacking movements and our wide players began to stretch the play. Özil, Bellerin & Gibbs causing them a lot of problems (our best players tonight in my opinion). Then they pulled one back and it was back to squeky bum time for the last 10 minutes.

It wasn't pretty or comfortable but it was 3 points.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Özil and Bellerin were quality in that second half, brilliant both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom