• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ratings and post-match discussion vs Partizan

Man of the Match

• Sagna

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Denilson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nasri

Votes: 26 57.8%
  • Walcott

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • (Other)

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
Looks a tad high to me for Lazy Dwarf.

I hope he switches himself back on for ManU. For all of his undoubted talent, a very frustrating player.

brady_style

I think once again our defence was very suspect.

I fear for us once we come up against a side that is able to get a decent chunk of possession in a game.

There is absolutely no real understanding between the CB's and at times both of them look totally clueless at how to defend when one of the strikers drops deep.

They both defend so square on that's it's infuriating watching them.

By square on I mean directly behind their man.

I was taught that if you're right footed you stand slighty to the left of your player. This allows you to nip in front of him or to move back to your right and intercept him if tries to spin away with the ball.

Our guys just stand right behind the player and then they only move once the forward has moved.

This is what Kos did for their goal. What's the point of going out there if the guy has a ****ing one metre head start on you ??

Obviously they both have certain positive qualities but their deficiencies are such that a decent team will have a field day against them.

This is why many fans feel incapable of looking forward with a positive outlook to our chances in the leage and Champions' League.

It was a big gamble to expect Koscielny and Squillaci do well at club like Arsenal.

We leave our back four so exposed that we need top top defenders to shut out other teams.

It seems like every single game we give away a silly goal or cough up easy chances.

Yaya

Established Member
fabianski-6
sagna-6
squillaci-5
kos-6
eboue-6
song-4.5
denilson-5.5
RVP-6
nasri-6.5
chamakh-4
arshavin-4

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom